"i'm not a scarf girl,"

I'm not a scarf girl either but you are making me think I just haven't experienced enough with them. I love all the different looks you showed, so creative and inspiring for other non scarf girls like me. Congrats HH, it really does look amazing on you!!

You are definitely a scarf girl if you can wear it on your head and have it look that cute! That takes someone special. Looks adorable on you and it's a gorgeous pattern.

kellybag we all have our own style - i would not wear it looped through my jeans, for a few reasons, the very first being that it would be insanely unflattering to my figure! good thing i've got a head to put it on. lol

PGN the success of the color was a total surprise to me. i really wanted a red scarf. but i love this one!

icechick fellow non-scarf girl. hi. i will post a pic of the obi belt style within the hour.

rockerchic, crochetbella, style101:heart: thank you.

nola, grands fonds, orchids, elizabethk, maggieD, allaboutnice, a-t-g thank you!

oh donna, it's not that i thought scarves were frumpy, but i thought they complimented a different look than my own personal style. i was drawn to this patter despite myself and the quality of hermes makes it easy to justify acquiring a pretty object, since it does feel like art.

This thread just makes me smile and fills me with joy!!!! I can almost feel HEELS' happiness!!!!!

Tell us how you wore your scarf today!!!!!

HHeels - I've ALWAYS wanted to wear a scarf the way you did in your last photo, but it just doesn't look right on me. On you, however -- WOWZA!!!

Just perfect -- (love your top too, what is it?)

You look beautiful, Hiheels. I'm pretty smitten with that pattern too.

You look like a perfect "scarf girl" to me! Just gorgeous.