"i'm not a scarf girl,"

HiHeels

united
Apr 8, 2006
i always said. but i couldn't shake this one pattern out of my head, for nearly a year. paris modiste.
i finally bought it, figuring even as an object, i could enjoy it. couldn't decide, would i wear it? frame it?
i adored the special experience and the beautiful treat i was finally able to bring home.

Attachments

• scarf1.jpg
    scarf1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 117
it took me more than 24 hours to finally open up the package and examine it.
sadly, no more natural light so the pics are not great.
i did indeed love the pattern/design/colors but was not sure how i wanted to wear it.
i tried ways that best showed off the design.

Attachments

• scarf4.jpg
    scarf4.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 118
  • scarf5.jpg
    scarf5.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 103
i tried ways that felt more "me"
and i thought i had exhausted the possibilities until...

Attachments

• scarf3.jpg
    scarf3.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 117
  • scarf6.jpg
    scarf6.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 111
  • scarf7.jpg
    scarf7.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 111
oh, i'm a scarf girl alright! who knew?! not me.
i'm nuts about wearing it low on my head that way (last pic!). and i love how it's a very very orange/geranium scarf but if i fold it a certain way, i can make the blue a predominant color for variety.

hlfinn i saw a babushka in action the other day, rocking an hermes scarf (I sooooo want to be her some day). she was my muse, but i can't quite nail it. you say babushka but picture it worn that way in a convertible!

HH, yes you ARE a scarf girl! You GO GIRL! I love all the ways you wear your gorgeous new Paris Modiste! I esp. love your look around the shoulders and you can really pull off the head scarf look! Even more chic than the models in the little scarf books! (and not everyone can - trust me :Push: )

Do you have one of those little books? They can be really helpful in trying new wearing styles.

You are FABULOUS!