be aware of this website

luluq8

Mar 25, 2007
:cursing:
please all do not think ever to buy from milan828.comxxxxx :Big liers i sent 195 dollers for fendi

bag that i loved , after i sent the money i did not recieve my bag also the numebr they gave is wrong
please guys tell that to all friends .....DON'T trust the new and rare models becuase it is a fake web site .....any body needs all emails i can send to check ..................i love you all

:cursing:
please all do not think ever to buy from milan828.comxxxxx :Big liers i sent 195 dollers for fendi

bag that i loved , after i sent the money i did not recieve my bag also the numebr they gave is wrong
please guys tell that to all friends .....DON'T trust the new and rare models becuase it is a fake web site .....any body needs all emails i can send to check ..................i love you all

I am sorry to hear that it happen to you. I checked their website and all the prices does not make sense. They are selling the Fendi B bag for $179?... It can not happen..
I think that they are China replicas manufacturer. I heard that many of China replicas manufacturers prefer to use EMS courier to avoid U.S.Customs inspections. You can report to 1-866-NOTFAKE.:smile: