suhali double coiled bracelet ?

Kates

O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
Hey guys!
this is my first post in the lv section on tpf, but yall are a great group! i LOVE my lv's, but only have bags and pouches...i have nothing "little." i just ordered the geranium suhali double coiled leather bracelet off elux and was suddenly wondering about the length of it. i am 6'2" 145 lbs and just want to make sure it will fit right? does anyone who has this bracelet or that has tried it on know about sizing, etc. also, is geranium closer to red or orange irl? thanks in advance! hopefully i made the right decision, i am alittle worried now...

yay!!! okay. i have not yet seen it in person but yall have made me feel better. it should be here monday or tues and i will post pics!!!! thanks so much for yalls help;)

get one in black my sa has one and it's hot, i wan't to get the slock bracelet but the large size is too big and the small is too small:sad: maybe I'll get the koala one btw are u in atl?...

get one in black my sa has one and it's hot, i wan't to get the slock bracelet but the large size is too big and the small is too small:sad: maybe I'll get the koala one btw are u in atl?...
yeah, the black was initially my first choice but i decided at the last minute to change it...who knows...maybe black will be next? and nope...i wish i was in atl, but i usually drive up about once a week to get my shopping fix. it's about an hour away

thanks for all your help everyone!!! i have become addicted to this forum!

arnott--when you tried it on was it tight on the last hole? i wish i knew whether i have big wrists...lol. it's hard to tell, i am pretty small boned for my height, but who knows...i am still pretty tall too.

it's interesting, i feel like i have checked this whole forum for pics while wearing it, but nobody seems to have this particular bracelet. maybe i am missing something though...

arnott--when you tried it on was it tight on the last hole? i wish i knew whether i have big wrists...lol. it's hard to tell, i am pretty small boned for my height, but who knows...i am still pretty tall too.

No, it was perfect on the last hole. I don't know if I have big wrists, but I think I'm big-boned. :P Thats me on my Avatar.

it's interesting, i feel like i have checked this whole forum for pics while wearing it, but nobody seems to have this particular bracelet. maybe i am missing something though...

There are 1-2 PF'ers that own this bracelet... I'll PM one of them, show them this thread, and ask if they can post a picture of them wearing it. ;)

Here are some pics for you, I have a black one:

000_0578.jpg

000_0574.jpg

In that pic, i'm wearing it on the middle hole.

I usually wear it on the tightest one (I have tiny wrists). There are 3 buckle holes, so anybody can wear it comfortably (I think).

Hope that helped! :heart: