Books & Music Recommendations:Emotional Alphas: Romance Heroes like Kellan Kyle and Christian Grey?

I just read "Bared to you" after reading the Shades trilogy. Its similar concept, but I must admit I wasn't crazy about story or characters, seemed just way too cheesy, and somehow I couldn't get into it as much as I did when reading 50 Shades.

Anything to recommend someone who thought the sex scenes were by far the best thing about FSOG? Not BDSM necessarily, just the eroticism. I thought the story was banal and Ana is the most boring person I've never met.

Thank you ladies so much for all the recommendations!!! FSoG started my reading frenzy & now I just cant stop.

I loved Thoughtless & Effortless and although Keira got on my damn nerves, Kellan kept me going. I'm also ashamed to admit that I LOVED Griffin!!! :ninja: He had me laughing all the time.

Beautiful Disaster was good. I think I read it in 2 days. Some parts I really didnt like but overall it was enjoyable.

I'm reading Easy now...Im only a couple chapters in but it seems like it will be a good read. Gabriels Inferno is next on the list. I love seeing all your reviews and so far have not been disappointed. :tup::tup:

Thank you ladies so much for all the recommendations!!! FSoG started my reading frenzy & now I just cant stop.

I loved Thoughtless & Effortless and although Keira got on my damn nerves, Kellan kept me going. I'm also ashamed to admit that I LOVED Griffin!!! :ninja: He had me laughing all the time.

Beautiful Disaster was good. I think I read it in 2 days. Some parts I really didnt like but overall it was enjoyable.

I'm reading Easy now...Im only a couple chapters in but it seems like it will be a good read. Gabriels Inferno is next on the list. I love seeing all your reviews and so far have not been disappointed. :tup::tup:

lol, we have read the exact books seems like in the same order. Just don't know what to start next!:biggrin:

Easy is one of my top 5 books of 2012 so far!