I think I'd like a black Birkin.........

SM, if it's in place of the HAC, do consider a 35. You really could pull it off, especially in black, it's just a matter of your eye getting used to it. 35 is so practical for holding papers, books, etc.

Isn't your HAC doing it for you? If you were to get a black 30cm in whatever leather, when would you wear the HAC. The sizes are so similar and to do it again in black box??? I know I am the last person to talk about doing the same color, i.e. my red bag collection, but at least they are all different styles.

You ought to slow down and think about this.

Well, while I love the HAC I use it as a work tote instead of a handbag because it fits my laptop, files and other work things. And, since I'm beginning to wind down my work-life (doing much more at home) and not having to go into the office as much as before, I find myself not using it as much.

So, I'm on a little discovery journey........I know I'll see just the right thing and it'll probably be a Black Box or Chamonix 30cm Birkin with Ruthenium or Palladium hardware! LOL!!!!!!!!

I'm not in a big hurry.......it's just nice to finally figure out what to look for!!!!

hehehe! I couldn't help myself but to laugh! There goes momma with anoter birkin!

I think that I would love another black birkin in Vache Natural, it's a little heavy but hey it's a birkin!

Here is a thought, Black Ostrich and brushed gold hardware :drool: I saw a lady carrying one in the city and let me tell you, wht a stunning bag in person!

Ok, look. I think I'd like a black Birkin. I know what size I need but that's just about IT! What about leather? What about hardware? :shrugs:

Here's what I THINK I know......that I don't want Togo. It's not that I don't like Togo but I already have Togo. AND I don't want Box (:wtf: ) because I already have Box. I'd like something different and it can't be Chevre but don't ask me why 'cause I'm not entirely sure. And I want black because I'm getting older and a black bag will take me through until I'm dead.

Was looking at a little something in Swift but the slouch factor and the irridescence put me off......:yucky:

So, all in all I am in a slight dilemma and would love a little help from my friends. (And I'm in no rush here......taking my time for just the right thing!)

:smile:

Okay Shopmom here is what I think.

You love black so stick with black, in clothing and accessories. But you also already have a box Kelly (vintage I know) and an exotic Kelly which are both "dressy". Since a Birkin is more casual - what about getting a BLACK BARENIA BIRKIN?? I can TOTALLY see you strutting around with one on your arm and looking amazing. And just imagine the scent as you go around with all that gorgeous Barenia leather at your fingertips so you can rub rub rub!! :nuts:

Okay Shopmom here is what I think.

You love black so stick with black, in clothing and accessories. But you also already have a box Kelly (vintage I know) and an exotic Kelly which are both "dressy". Since a Birkin is more casual - what about getting a BLACK BARENIA BIRKIN?? I can TOTALLY see you strutting around with one on your arm and looking amazing. And just imagine the scent as you go around with all that gorgeous Barenia leather at your fingertips so you can rub rub rub!! :nuts:

Ooh, me likely this black barenia idea. :drool:

And just how often does a black Barenia Birkin pop up at the store-that-has-nothing and we know which one I'm talking about.......up here in Alaska. :P

I actually thought of suggesting black Barenia too.
(I've never seen a full black Barenia bag actually. I think you'd need to SO it when Barenia becomes available again...probably not likely at the store-that-has-nothing...which is why I didn't suggest it)
S'mom, how about an ebene Barenia Birkin? It's almost black but not quite.

Well in all honesty, you haven't exactly found your treasures at your local store now have you? :graucho:

I say PFer unite and lets find Shopmom a Barenia Black Birkin!

Perhaps someone that has an offer of an SO without wanting to SO something could SO for you?