REAL HOUSEWIVES of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this program filmed in England but ported to Scotland? The presenter had such a huge Scottish accent.

Yes, I have been to England, Scotland, and Ireland more times than I care to share but I have never seen this program.

Oh and walk the plank while you're at it.

2lo66f6jpg.gif

Ahhh, I can't take much more of this franchise. Its gotten so bad. Ramona looks pathetic now. If you are a successful business woman you don't have to repeat it that often. I'm usually not for excluding anyone but I can see why she didn't get invited to London.
Aviva seems like the true housewife of this bunch but she's not that interesting to watch. Luann gets more obnoxious each season. I like Carole but not over the top, I think its that the others are so bad she can't help but appear interesting.

Ahhh, I can't take much more of this franchise. Its gotten so bad. Ramona looks pathetic now. If you are a successful business woman you don't have to repeat it that often. I'm usually not for excluding anyone but I can see why she didn't get invited to London.
Aviva seems like the true housewife of this bunch but she's not that interesting to watch. Luann gets more obnoxious each season. I like Carole but not over the top, I think its that the others are so bad she can't help but appear interesting.

I was thinking the same thing this evening as I was watching the new episode. Enough already. The show has taken a bad detour.

Is this program filmed in England but ported to Scotland? The presenter had such a huge Scottish accent.

Yes, I have been to England, Scotland, and Ireland more times than I care to share but I have never seen this program.

No it is filmed in London, the presenter Lorraine Kelly is indeed Scottish. She has been a AM TV host for many years, and it would appear she has her own show. Also she just received an award from the Queen for her charitable works.

ITA. Perhaps because the people in London look like her, whereas the people in Marrakech do not....

That what i mean by the transparency. It's sad, so what the people in Marrakech don't look like her and the people in london do, they could steal from her just the same.

For the record, the people of Marrakech are lovely. I've been there 4 times since last year and loved every minute if it.

Status
Not open for further replies.