~~** DianaBanana's Collection Thread **~~ A Work In Progress :)

Wow i've never seen this lace pair!! It's even prettier on feet

Thanks! Yeah I fell in LOVE with them as soon as I saw them on ebay ... They are going to be my first strass project, I am going to do all the patent and the heel in the back with Jet swarovski crystals... but I really like the patent! lol I just upated the post I believe they are called Christian Louboutin Fetilo Lace Peep-Toe Pump

I had never seen them before either!

Posted more pics in the DIY thread, but figured I'd also post a couple here. 1 shoe down, 1700 crystals later, I ran out!! Started Friday night, finished Saturday night/ Sunday morning ... My first ever strass project :yahoo: looks 100000 times better in person, love it!!!

Attachments

• photo-133.jpg
    photo-133.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 666
  • photo-131.jpg
    photo-131.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 664
  • photo-125.jpg
    photo-125.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 658
Posted more pics in the DIY thread, but figured I'd also post a couple here. 1 shoe down, 1700 crystals later, I ran out!! Started Friday night, finished Saturday night/ Sunday morning ... My first ever strass project :yahoo: looks 100000 times better in person, love it!!!

They look aaaaamaaaazing! Well done you :woohoo:

Thanks guys!!!!

And I really appreciate the DIY comments, I am so obsessed with them!!! I think I love them even more because my hard work went into them lol which reminds me, i need to order more crystals to fnish the other shoe! I should do that now :graucho:

Such a stunning collection...love the spikes, exotics and your DIYs are just fabulous!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Gorgeous collection!! Your DIY looks amazing!

Beautiful!

Your collection is TDF!! Thanks for sharing:smile: