Secondhand Bargains....let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Estonian! I have never been there, my Dad's family left in1915. I have heard it's beautiful. I would love to visit someday!
Thats amazing, I never could have imagined to meet another Estonian is US forum :smile: . Estonia is indeed very beautiful, but I would suggest to visit in June-July, unless you love snow and cold (its usually there for 8 months), but summer nights are light as sun almost never goes down, June is the best time to experience this.

im so happy i sold my crazy pants for £122 ($191)
versacejeans1.jpg

So happy for you!

I can't seem to sell anything on ebay these days! So slow!!

i was quite lucky this time usually i get mucked about where someone would ask for a buy it now price and i add it and no one buys, or someone asks me to re-list a item and no one buys it.
The worst one was someone questioned the authenticity of one of my items they didn't believe me that it was real, they then bid and won the item, refused to pay, questioned the authenticity again. when they did pay and i posted them they contacted me saying that they didn't know if they were real so they sent them back :bagslap::Pullhair:

i was quite lucky this time usually i get mucked about where someone would ask for a buy it now price and i add it and no one buys, or someone asks me to re-list a item and no one buys it.
The worst one was someone questioned the authenticity of one of my items they didn't believe me that it was real, they then bid and won the item, refused to pay, questioned the authenticity again. when they did pay and i posted them they contacted me saying that they didn't know if they were real so they sent them back :bagslap::Pullhair:

:Pullhair::Pullhair::Pullhair: What a nightmare buyer! I usually block this kind of people so they can't bid on my items anymore (you have to add them to your account "block list").

What a nightmare :tdown:

I just started selling on ebay, now I'm afraid....:panic: Did you give the buyer a rating? Oh and congrats on the sell! I have 16 things listed, wish me luck.

I just started selling on ebay, now I'm afraid....:panic: Did you give the buyer a rating? Oh and congrats on the sell! I have 16 things listed, wish me luck.

GOOD LUCK :biggrin:
No i didnt give her a rating. i really wanted to give her negative feedback,but i didn't have the heart to do it (it must be my Britishness) , but i now put disclaimers at the bottom of my listings.

Last edited:
twboi said:
ValentineNicole... where do you live?

I wanna go thrifting where you go....

i never find such good designer on my trips... tips please!

I just moved to Visalia, CA this week!

My best tips are pretty lame... Know your brands and be patient. The good stuff will just kind of pop out. A perfect stitched item, amazing material, gorgeous colors... You'll just know. I also google everything in a European size!!! Lol

ValentineNicole said:
I just moved to Visalia, CA this week!

My best tips are pretty lame... Know your brands and be patient. The good stuff will just kind of pop out. A perfect stitched item, amazing material, gorgeous colors... You'll just know. I also google everything in a European size!!! Lol

I stayed there once on a family holiday :biggrin:

I had a woman do a BIN on a New Marc Jacobs Blake bag, then asked me questions after she bought it. Sent it to her, she left positive FB, then decided it was too small and didn't want it. Rather than just sell it, she started a case in the resolution center, made up all sorts of lies, said it was thrashed (it was brand new)on and on and on. She also got on tPF and made up a big story about what had happened and what should she do....It was a nightmare. I finally let her send it back and made her eat the postage both ways(which was around $50). Then sold it for more... eBay can be a nightmare.:mad:

Attachments

• MJ Blake brown.jpg
    MJ Blake brown.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 433
Status
Not open for further replies.