Outlet reveal: It's All In The Details....

kath00

O.G.
Feb 13, 2012
Thanks to a wonderful TPFer, I was able to order this bag last week and received it just now. It's just stunning with all the details and various textures and shades of grey and blue. Just thought I would share. It kinda makes me sad that Coach had to delete the whole Kristin collection because gems like this never got appreciated!

I don't even think this one made it to the Coach website! This is the Kristin Spectator Flap Satchel in Grey #18282. $165 last week during the 50% plus 30% off sale...

Katherine

Attachments

• i-Qts7hJ3-L.jpg
    i-Qts7hJ3-L.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 923
  • i-GdJc89V-L.jpg
    i-GdJc89V-L.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 887
  • i-25vsjRF-L.jpg
    i-25vsjRF-L.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 896
  • i-GWLKVF3-L.jpg
    i-GWLKVF3-L.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 891
  • i-b99GX46-L.jpg
    i-b99GX46-L.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 882
What an amazing bag and an amazing price! I have the hobo in this color combo that I bought at FP. It is really a pretty bag. I am sad to see Kristin go. The first year it seemed there were a lot I saw on ebay that had problems with the clasp breaking, so I thought then that Coach would change the design to eliminate those, but they must have improved it because I haven't seen any lately with broken clasps. Once the Kristin line really got the bugs worked out, that is when they decide to eliminate it.

Wow that is so pretty! I love the ridiculous attention to detail on these spectator bags. I have the baby sage and it has croc, python, and shimmer leather in the details. It's really starting to convert me to FP only.

Thanks to a wonderful TPFer, I was able to order this bag last week and received it just now. It's just stunning with all the details and various textures and shades of grey and blue. Just thought I would share. It kinda makes me sad that Coach had to delete the whole Kristin collection because gems like this never got appreciated!

I don't even think this one made it to the Coach website! This is the Kristin Spectator Flap Satchel in Grey #18282. $165 last week during the 50% plus 30% off sale...

Katherine

I LOVE THIS BAG! Do you have any input on how I can call to see if any of my outlets have this? Do I call and give them the model number? I'm new, obviously, so help is appreciated!!

Katherine

Congrats with the price!