Outlet reveal: It's All In The Details....

Congrats on your new bag! It's beautiful, love the different textures and colors, and the gorgeous lining! I was surprised to see these bags at my outlet last week, thought they should have been long gone already. We are bag cousins-- I have this in the tote and the leather is TDF! Enjoy!!!

About a year and a half ago I was on a big frugal kick and for some reason I liked to torture myself by spending lots of time on Coach's website. I liked to fantasy shop and out of everything on the website, I decided I liked one of the Kristin Spectators the best.
I haven't really splurged on anything but house stuff for a while, so when I saw the domed Spectator on the online sale last week I jumped on it (err and two other bags :\...). This line is/was still pretty much my favorite!

flap bags just don't work for me, i'd want to rip that flap right off late into a day of using it....but i do think the one you have is very pretty :smile:

flap bags just don't work for me, i'd want to rip that flap right off late into a day of using it....but i do think the one you have is very pretty :smile:

Nursie, you are so right on--such a pretty bag but OMG, the FLAP!! Flaps. Bug. Me. I wish a bag like that had come in a zip top tote or something similar-the colors are great. Kristin is a nice line; it's a shame it's gone the way of the outlet/eventual MFF.

oh just saw this now!! It came finally..Congrats!~ Love the color and attention to details on this one...and a great price! That tpfer is really nice huh ;)