the KHLOE KARDASHIAN & LAMAR ODOM thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filming June 29th 2012

Attachments

• Khloe+Kardashian+Scott+Disick+Khloe+Kardashian+Z3yQxk-BZFCx.jpg
    Khloe+Kardashian+Scott+Disick+Khloe+Kardashian+Z3yQxk-BZFCx.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 990
  • Khloe+Kardashian+Scott+Disick+Khloe+Kardashian+YE4zk0Whn__x.jpg
    Khloe+Kardashian+Scott+Disick+Khloe+Kardashian+YE4zk0Whn__x.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 554
  • Khloe+Kardashian+Scott+Disick+Khloe+Kardashian+8-Hx0v77gVTx.jpg
    Khloe+Kardashian+Scott+Disick+Khloe+Kardashian+8-Hx0v77gVTx.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 592
Filming June 29th 2012
Fascinating!! Wouldn't it be so much fun to have a sparkling lunchtime conversation with these two?

1778392d1341154290-the-khloe-kardashian-and-lamar-odom-thread-khloe-kardashian-s

KhloéKardashianOdom ‏@KhloeKardashian
Back where it started for him :smile: "@LAClippers: PRESS RELEASE: Clippers acquire Odom in four-team trade: http://on.nba.com/OIzjvB "

Kourtney Kardashian ‏@KourtneyKardash
I am team @RealLamarOdom wherever he goes...but he is a Clipper baby and now I am team Clippers! Such a blessing! Supporting my brother Lam!

Kim Kardashian ‏@KimKardashian
Congrats @RealLamarOdom!!! You are officially a Clipper! Best news ever!!!

What's with the CONSTANT need to post her proclamations of love AND post pics of them/him aaaaallllllllllll the time on Twitter?? Why this need to prove the marriage and love? Why the need for validation? Like who cares, really??

It's baffling.

What's with the CONSTANT need to post her proclamations of love AND post pics of them/him aaaaallllllllllll the time on Twitter?? Why this need to prove the marriage and love? Why the need for validation? Like who cares, really??

It's baffling.

People do it all the time on twitter/facebook both celebs and noncelebs. You should check out Beyonce's tumblr. Very cute pics of her and Jay. It doesn't have anything to do with proving,but more with sharing. They share all aspects of their lives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.