the KHLOE KARDASHIAN & LAMAR ODOM thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies....are you willing to do what they have done for fame? Lamar is a different situation, he has a SKILL. All the attention the kardashians get, is with a price. They have money and attention. Fame has a price. They are still famous, because they are always willing to give up more and more of themselves. The scandals have to get bigger to keep attention . How much farther will they go? Would you go this far?

I like kloe and Lamar. They are just funny. I look at kuwk and k&l shows as entertainment. Kim is really pretty boring, kloe and kourtney are funny together. Kris is hilarious all by herself, so full of drama, and always crying !!

They have found a way to make money, and it's working for them. They are trying to make all the money they can while they are hot. Pretty soon they won't be so popular, we will have moved on to something else!

You know guys, maybe this family really does have a special gift; they seem to get everything handed to them and always get everything they want. Lamar gets rewarded for his bad behavior and gets to stay in LA and not sent to South Dakota.

Nothing bad ever happens to them, and the divorce does not seem to be hurting them.

Some people do get it all and have the world at their fingertips.
I was thinking the same thing! Everything gets handed to them and they don't have to make any effort, in terms of studying, talent and hard work.

They could say that Rob Sr died, and that was bad, but really, it was very good for Kris' re-writing of history and the girls get to use his death for some sympathetic spin.

They do seem to get everything they could possibly want. I'm starting to think there are people who have made Faustian bargains.

I totally agree. Look how hot she got to see Todd again, and we only know what E! Showed on TV. Once ache at always a cheat. I just wish she would stop making it look as though Sr was the love of her life. You don't cheat on the love of your life ( repeatedly ) I don't think she gives Bruce a drop of the credit he deserves for raising her kids. Bruce was the one who impressed me most in the Oprah interview. I liked when he said the kids are the Gold Medals of his life. He is portrayed as such a sap on the show, but was only one who came across as genuine in the interview.

what about his own children? i cannot give that man a round of applause when his biological children seem to be very estranged from him.

Brody isn't on the show anymore. he used to be in the story lines. i doubt he didn't want to do the show. he's a fame whore. i always felt like he was pushed out.

Bruce screwed up with his older kids, I remember him acknowledging that on an earlier episode of the show. His relationship w/ Kris and her kids took over his life and his kids were put in the backseat because if it. Hopefully he's been trying to make up for that.

what about his own children? i cannot give that man a round of applause when his biological children seem to be very estranged from him.

Brody isn't on the show anymore. he used to be in the story lines. i doubt he didn't want to do the show. he's a fame whore. i always felt like he was pushed out.

I'm pretty sure he meant ALL of his kids..

You know guys, maybe this family really does have a special gift; they seem to get everything handed to them and always get everything they want. Lamar gets rewarded for his bad behavior and gets to stay in LA and not sent to South Dakota.

Nothing bad ever happens to them, and the divorce does not seem to be hurting them.

Some people do get it all and have the world at their fingertips.

I know it seems that way but its really not the case. Lamar is getting a second chance because of the other 12 seasons he played in the league without much problems and natural talent that he was born with. I never doubt he would sign with another team, I didnt teams would be stupid to take on his 8.2 million dollar salary when there is no guarantee that he wont act up like last season.

Its good to remember that Lamar was a good basketball player before he became a Kardashian famewhore. Plus, if he starts to act a fool the clippers can just amesty or waive him, as he is in the final year of his contract, now.

I think the Kardashian/Jenner women share some of them. Very rarely, do you see them carrying the same color bag when together. One of the girls said they all get their hair & makeup done at Kris J home. I saw a pic of Kris yesterday, and she was wearing the same pair of shoes Kim did in the Oprah interview. I'm not saying they share everything, but I think they share some things so they look more affluent than they are.

by Alex Roldan, correct?....:cool:

I like kloe and Lamar. They are just funny. I look at kuwk and k&l shows as entertainment. Kim is really pretty boring, kloe and kourtney are funny together. Kris is hilarious all by herself, so full of drama, and always crying !!

They have found a way to make money, and it's working for them. They are trying to make all the money they can while they are hot. Pretty soon they won't be so popular, we will have moved on to something else!

I agree that they won't always be popular. I'm actually shocked that they have maintained people's interest this long.

I think Kourt is very boring, even more so than Kim. But I like the fact that she is a good mom and doesn't appear to be a fame whore. She seems down to earth (heaven forbid for a Kardashian!) and honest. I haven't seen enough of Kris to think her amusing. Khloe, to me has the best personality but I haven't seen a lot of the shows.

Daydrmer said:
Bruce screwed up with his older kids, I remember him acknowledging that on an earlier episode of the show. His relationship w/ Kris and her kids took over his life and his kids were put in the backseat because if it. Hopefully he's been trying to make up for that.

On Brody's and Brandon's instagram pics there are quite a few pics of them with Bruce. I think he is mostly estranged from the older two; Burt and his daughter which he had with his first wife.

On Brody's and Brandon's instagram pics there are quite a few pics of them with Bruce. I think he is mostly estranged from the older two; Burt and his daughter which he had with his first wife.
I'm ashamed to say that years ago, I watched bits of Brody's Bromance reality show and he made a point of talking about his father not being around for him when he was growing up. He sounded sad and bitter. I remember seeing tears, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.