An eehlers Family Portrait

These will likely all be sideways but hopefully it will still capture the cuteness that is Chance!!

I found this buried in the back of the racks at Marshalls today marked down to $199! I have been looking for a dark brown bag and this little cutie is perfect!!

And...how is it I'm so late to the rose gold party??? I looooove RG! And it's perfect against the mocha brown.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Gahhhh!!!! Trying again

You may not be able to tell without tilting your head, but it has a zip pocket on the flap in front and a magnet slip pocket on the back. It's pretty roomy for it's small stature.

Mocha ostrich is gorgeous! I really really love the color...ah so many beautiful purses and so limited fund! lol

And your wine MAB, Butter Nikki and Jade Mattie are pure beauties....

blackcat777 said:
Mocha ostrich is gorgeous! I really really love the color...ah so many beautiful purses and so limited fund! lol

And your wine MAB, Butter Nikki and Jade Mattie are pure beauties....

Thanks so much! Just when I think I am RM content, another cutie pie comes along and joins the family! I think this puts me at 11 bags, 2 pouches, and 1 phone case. Crazy! But I love each and every one - the neutrals, the colors, the different styles and leathers...I think I'm officially a Minkette for life!

Hey...that's my vote for an SO pouch..."Minkette 4 Life!" :P

Oops! Forgot to post this in my own thread! My new wallet...50% off, courtesy of Outnet. Textured patent light brown leather with silver hardware. Large but slim in profile. Also has a removable pouch (with blue/black polka dot lining). I'm including a comparison vs. Kerry pouch and Cory pouch.

Snipped the tag - she's a keeper!

Ooh...awesome color combo!

I used it for the first time today and I really like it. It's bigger than I thought it would be, and I honestly thought it would be too big for me, but it is still slimmer in profile which helps. Fit great even in my Baby Groovee today.

I absolutely love all the card slots - I can fit all my CC's, as well as my most used reward cards in one place (used to stash the reward cards in my Cory pouch). There are even hidden card slots in the slip pocket for paper money. Plus the removable pouch is great. I'm keeping my license, registration, insurance and AAA card in there.

Fits everything great and works awesome as a grab and go to run to the store or gas station.

I will say that had this not been 1/2 off I likely wouldn't have bought it, but now that I've used it, I would have paid more!

So this would be my long, long-winded way of saying...buy it! I love my patent but think this would be amazing in smooshy regular leather!