My first Prada and I'm like a crazy!

Kajleen

O.G.
Jul 25, 2009
Hi Prada girls,

I bought my very first Prada yesterday :heart: It's BN 1713 Soft Calf in black and I'm in love with her. I like simple things and she is pure beauty. She is so versatile, so soft and smell like heaven to me :smile: She is brand new, but I wish she have this smell forever :love:

Soon I will upload photos :smile:

Because it's my first meet with Prada I would like ask some questions. I love the soft of calf leather but I feel like a crazy when I wore it as a messenger. I have in my mind that I will scratch the back on jeans or other pants (studs on the pockets) or scratched her however :angel: I know it sounds a little crazy... Is there anybody who have the same bag? Any tips how protect the leather?

And what about rain or cold? Although it is now far away, but even so. I have experience with Givenchy Nightingale only.

Thanks in advance for any tips girls :smile:

So here we go finally! :smile:

20pdk5w.jpg

2ev41fq.jpg

and with me

1gooe1.jpg

191dv.jpg

I bought her in Prada Outlet in Parndorf, Austria.

Last edited:
Thank you so much ladies! :smile:
I would like post more photos how I wear it on shoulder and like a messenger.
I didn't use any impregnation yet :sad: and I'm wearing it from saturday everyday. Can I use Collonil? I was searching there how to care about soft calf but still I'm not sure :shame:

Last edited:
accezione, thank you! I was a little worried that she will be too large for me (5' 5") but it seems that she is exactly what I was always looking for

I will post photos with this bag on my shoulder/like messenger soon, because sometimes it is more pratical for me and love that this bag can completly change its face from elegant to pretty sporty style.

luzchic, thank you :smile: Yep, they have! There were lot bags from 2010 collection. BN 1713 in three colors (black, beige, bambu), BN1902 in bambu, Tessuto in black. Lot of small messengers, clutchs. And lot of textile lining and nylon bags.
The outlet in Parndorf is huge, lot of other accessories, gorgeous wallets and scarfs... and oh my the SHOEEEES!