Pre loved beauty

Loveheart

O.G.
Sep 24, 2011
I received a while ago a preloved beauty that I wanted for ages.

Presenting suede sludge Bays

sb1-1.jpg

sb2-1.jpg

I did have a bays clutch in that leather and color before and it was really great. Sold it though a few years ago, but that is one of the few bags I regrett to have sold.

suede sludge

It is a mousey grey suede

Hmmmmm. Mulberry usually think of lovely names for their colours (rouge noir is my favourite - red onion's so evocative - who could resist flame?) but they have let themselves down a bit by describing a colour as 'sludge':P I think mousey grey is much nicer!

That's a beautiful bag Loveheart, how cool to have a Bays that is out of the ordinary. Is it light to carry? - it looks as if it might be

Hmmmmm. Mulberry usually think of lovely names for their colours (rouge noir is my favourite - red onion's so evocative - who could resist flame?) but they have let themselves down a bit by describing a colour as 'sludge':P I think mousey grey is much nicer!

That's a beautiful bag Loveheart, how cool to have a Bays that is out of the ordinary. Is it light to carry? - it looks as if it might be

She is indeed a little lighter than my oak printed bays, and more slouchy too
Sludge is indeed not a name for such a beauty

Yep - that description almost makes Farrow & Balls "Drab" sound appealing!!... :roflmfao: - what a lovely bag, and that shade of grey (iffy description aside) is absolutely gorgeous and so luxe - love it Loveheart!!!

By the way, on the subject of colour, has anyone checked out the Red Onion Bays(Plemont, are you still there!!) that naughtypidgins nest has for sale at the moment - it is amazing.....:faint::amazed: