**Givenchy Shopping Finds and Intels**

Really disappointed with this website... ordered two bags and saw the transaction go through on my CC statement. Didn't receive anything and asked them what my order status was and they said my order was cancelled because they couldn't verify my CC. I never received any contact from them regarding this problem and I'm upset because the bag is now OOS.

I have been trying for days to get into the site.... is it up for you?
Sorry about the issue, that is terrible... is it a bag we can help you find?!

hi ladies, I'm desperately searching for a nightingale in black or blue that's on sale. Any help would be appreciated:smile:

WHat shade of blue are you looking for? There's a blue nightingale at portero for a very good price (unless someone snapped it up already. It doesn't seem like the brighter blue many of us are in love with. It is instead a beautiful teal-blue (I believe). Check it out and see if you like it. If not, post a pic of the shade of blue you are looking for. SOmeone's SA might have one. You never know.

Good luck!

Really disappointed with this website... ordered two bags and saw the transaction go through on my CC statement. Didn't receive anything and asked them what my order status was and they said my order was cancelled because they couldn't verify my CC. I never received any contact from them regarding this problem and I'm upset because the bag is now OOS.

So sorry to hear that thithi! I used my Amex but that didn't go through. So I ended up using PayPal. They also needed me to reply by email to which address to send it to.

So sorry to hear that thithi! I used my Amex but that didn't go through. So I ended up using PayPal. They also needed me to reply by email to which address to send it to.
I used Amex as well, but they never contacted me about a problem... I would have gladly used Paypal! Oh well.

I have been trying for days to get into the site.... is it up for you?
Sorry about the issue, that is terrible... is it a bag we can help you find?!
Have you tried using Firefox browser? That's what I used to get in.
it was the purple pandora but it's now OOS... I also ordered the small black pandora but now I don't want it. thanks for offering though!!

I used Amex as well, but they never contacted me about a problem... I would have gladly used Paypal! Oh well.

Have you tried using Firefox browser? That's what I used to get in.
it was the purple pandora but it's now OOS... I also ordered the small black pandora but now I don't want it. thanks for offering though!!

That's a shame, sorry to hear. I like that purple Panda too and was seriously tempted.

Has anyone else had any good experiences with them? Thinking about ordering something but never purchased from an int'l site before - somewhat reticent.

****** just posted a gorgeous black textured (or, "grained" as identified in the listing) Medium Pandora with silver hardware, $1395.

Fantastic price, especially since Barneys and other major retailers are selling Medium Pandoras for $2095 this season!!

http://hgbagsonline.com/cart/givenchy-black-grained-goatskin-medium-pandora-p-3380.html

Ugh, that is one beautiful bag!!! Wish I could!

That small beige Nightingale is superb as well, for $1325:

http://hgbagsonline.com/cart/givenchy-beige-small-nightingale-p-3382.html

That's a shame, sorry to hear. I like that purple Panda too and was seriously tempted.

Has anyone else had any good experiences with them? Thinking about ordering something but never purchased from an int'l site before - somewhat reticent.
I'm still tempted because their prices are good, but I would definitely use Paypal/CC next time.

Luckily I purchased a purple Panda from the Barneys sale and received it, but it was a few hundred more than this site's... the few hundred was worth it considering what happened.

alouette said:

I bought from them. They did send an email I had to reply to before they would ship to verify my order and shipping address but other than that it was a smooth great transaction and I even got the bag quickly considering international shipping.