Forget the football...I've scored in the sales!

I love your buys, the clutch is gorgeous and will go with anything!, the key ring with the rose gold is just what I need for my bag......off to see if M.com have any left!

ooohhhhhhhh steph I am LOVING the clutch...!

I saw a black one on saturday, but I do love the colour you have.

(I feel a repeat of the "I like steph's lily... I'll buy one" ha ha)

Congrats and Enjoy them :smile:

Fab new purchases. I seen this clutch in black today and wasn't sold on it, but yours looks lovely in the pebbled beige. :love: The key ring is too cute:P Hope you love the iPad, I swear I'd be lost without mine now. What one did you end up going for?

I'm just thinking of how much use I will get out of it. Do you think it can be used during the day too?

Think like Carrie from Sex and the City...! I do! I havent braved my clutch to the supermarket yet, but will do soon i'm sure. ;)

It will be lovely with some jeans or a lovely summery dress.

Is there a lot of room inside the clutch? I'd like a nice one but I like to carry a lot of rubbish hehe.

All beautiful, I love the iPad case (don't have an iPad myself hehe)

I'm just thinking of how much use I will get out of it. Do you think it can be used during the day too?

Keep the case, perfect to protect your Ipad and classy to take out of your bag.
I like the RG heart keyring, but I would return it. I have a RG tassle keyring and don't use it at all as I don't have RG Mulberry bags and it does not look great on bags with gold or brass hardware

Stunning haul! I really love that Harriet clutch,Ii discovered it online and it's a fab discount plus you've chosen the best colour....as for that iPad sleeve - well i don't have an iPad but NOW I NEED ONE!