Could Mulberry Do This?

Do you think mulberry could add a strap onto a bayswater?
I would LOVE it if Mulberry could do that. The SBS is way too small for me, so I bought the HBS in that beautiful Nightscape colour. It's almost the perfect bag, almost, and it's SO beautiful. However, I really, really dislike the way the straps have studs and it's too fussy to open them plus the turnkey lock when closed. Leaving them undone isn't that great either cos then you have these unused studs in the way, so what's the point of that design feature?! I am sure many people would LOVE LOVE LOVE a regular Bayswater but with a long strap!! Oh how I wish Mulberry would add one of their great long straps to their regular Bayswater and make it a satchel. I can't live without that long detachable strap for everyday use. Mulberry do satchels so well, but I want a BAYSWATER SATCHEL !!! Sounds like you do too.

Also just to let you know that this season is the final season for a heritage bayswater! I emailed CS asking if they would do one in black forest and their reply was that HBS line is no longer being continued!

Also just to let you know that this season is the final season for a heritage bayswater! I emailed CS asking if they would do one in black forest and their reply was that HBS line is no longer being continued!

OMG!! Can't believe they are discontinuing this beautiful bag. Makes me feel so happy about my upcoming reveal...:biggrin:

You know what - the only obvious answer is to ask Mulberry if they'll let us lot design the perfect bag (how fun would that be?!):loveeyes::supacool: - perfect size/shape/straps/pockets you name it - so it suits everyone's requirements.....Ta da!: introducing the bespoke TPF bag - the arm candy to end all others!!!

You know what - the only obvious answer is to ask Mulberry if they'll let us lot design the perfect bag (how fun would that be?!):loveeyes::supacool: - perfect size/shape/straps/pockets you name it - so it suits everyone's requirements.....Ta da!: introducing the bespoke TPF bag - the arm candy to end all others!!!

Great idea :biggrin: