Hampstead - actual prices but not available until April 1 to purchase

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
I just spoke to one of the SAs that I know at my regular store. He said that the Hampsteads are available to see at his store, BUT cannot be purchased until April 1.

Below are the ACTUAL Prices:
PM: $885 USD (look book: $870)
MM: $1,090 USD (look book: $1,050)
GM: $1,230 USD (look book: $1,200)

He said that the GM is comparable to the Cabas Mezzo and the MM is similar to the Batigonolles Vertical but wider/deeper.

I'm going to look this weekend!!! I'm on hold for the medium and large. Can't wait!!!

wow it's a big price difference between the batignolles and the hampstead PM....i wonder why?

It's probably because of that gold plate!!!! LOL! and the extra leather at the corners of the Hampstead.

Not sure, does the Hampstead have the ultrasuede lining or is it just canvas? I guess we'll find out soon!

i like it but really wished it had a zipper top.
i'm still wishing that someday they include the Damier Cabas Mezzo in their regular line up.

Agree!!! But, the open top isn't really that bad.... I have Batignolles Horizontal and didn't think I would like it since it didn't zipper, but now I love it!!! It's so easy to throw stuff into the bag, so it will be the same for the Hampstead with its open top.

I would love to see the Damier Cabas Mezzo in the regular line up!!! Come on LV..... what are you waiting for?