what if you see the bag your purchased with regular price is on sale now?

im currently not in the states and keep seeing people posting bags they purchased on sale. i bought a seasonal bag in Feb and im really worried what if that bag is on sale now.

i think chanel should do the same thing as Louis, never go on sale. :graucho:

michelle1231 said:
im currently not in the states and keep seeing people posting bags they purchased on sale. i bought a seasonal bag in Feb and im really worried what if that bag is on sale now.

i think chanel should do the same thing as Louis, never go on sale. :graucho:
This happens all the time carry your purse enjoy if you had waited you may not have got it.

I agree with lovesbmw. You should buy bags that you are absolutely in love with and will use often. You might not be able to snag the exact same bag at sale price. If its a pretty bag, its probably sold out at regular price.

I would be really upset! I wonder if you could return it and then buy it back? Or like at Macy's you could get a price adjustment?haha....

Never bought any bags on sale... At least LVs don't go on sale so I can't really comment.

I must've been in a different planet since I had no ideas of sale items from some premier designers!

Hoping to score on a sale item.... I should try and save some $ right?

don't feel too bad about the sale bags... there's very limited items and they are most probably the ones that people liked the least because they remained unsold for months!

i was able to get a JM on sale but in my opinion, it wasn't in its pristine condition... it looks like it was used or something... my husband said it looked new but i'm still happy i got it at a discounted price because otherwise, i would'nt have gotten it at its full price. I would still rather invest in classic bags. So just love your bag! IT must be pretty since you bought it :smile:

Chanel does have sales here in the US.. but truthfully, the bag was bought in

Feb I don't know even if the bag was on sale now, that one would get an

adjustment on the price from several months back..

Just wear the bag & enjoy it ( its usually the fashion bags that get reduced

not always the classics)...

It happens all the time and has happened to me on seven ocassions over the pst 10 years, before TPF. I just let it go and realize that I have made a conscience, deliberate, well-thought out choice when making purchases and can not become overly concerned with those lucky enough the find the very few bags available during sales time that are quite limited.

Chanel does have sales here in the US.. but truthfully, the bag was bought in

Feb I don't know even if the bag was on sale now, that one would get an

adjustment on the price from several months back..

Just wear the bag & enjoy it ( its usually the fashion bags that get reduced

not always the classics)...

Agree that you just have to wear it and enjoy it! Can't drive yourself crazy worrying about sales down the line ! :smile: