My new Fendi Anna handbag is finally here!

omggggg yes i see now...this is def bigger verison and lovely :loveeyes: ..do they still sell this size??? how do you like your bag so far? very light weight from what i can tell but i just got it today so we'll see. ENJOY your bag!!!

I found this at browns fashions, the UK store/site! I haven't seen the large in any us online stores.

I love mine, but I only wish they had an outside back pocket to slip my cellphone is so I don't have to open the large flap everytime. It is super light weight and love the crossbody strap. I can't wait to wear it for fall!

mona_danya said:
I found this at browns fashions, the UK store/site! I haven't seen the large in any us online stores.

I love mine, but I only wish they had an outside back pocket to slip my cellphone is so I don't have to open the large flap everytime. It is super light weight and love the crossbody strap. I can't wait to wear it for fall!

Ooo never heard of that store .but thanks for the heads up...im going to see if i find one was well on there...i love the size of.your bag. ...i guess bag lovers think alike because that's exactly what i said to my mom when i initially got it^^^ ... i def thought my bag had an outside pocket...but o well ...its still beautiful

I have been wanting this bag since I saw it at Holts around Christmas time!

I found it in the large size on sale at Browns Fashions last week and was so excited yet nervous about the size. The one I saw at Holts was the smaller one!

Anyways the staff at Browns Fashion were amazing and they even sent modeling pics.

So here it is finally with me after making a long trip from the UK...

Nice bag...I purchased one in the smaller size. Here it is...it's the one with calf hair. :smile:

Attachments

• 20120603_172528.jpg
    20120603_172528.jpg
    644.2 KB · Views: 576
  • 20120603_111525.jpg
    20120603_111525.jpg
    713.6 KB · Views: 390