My new Fendi Anna handbag is finally here!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Beautiful!

2. the bag is a little bit bigger than I thougth, but still love it

3. This is the large version...most of the ones on sale sites now are the smaller Anna.

4. omggggg yes i see now...this is def bigger verison and lovely :loveeyes: ..do they still sell this size??? how do you like your bag so far? very light weight from what i can tell but i just got it today so we'll see. ENJOY your bag!!!

5. I found this at browns fashions, the UK store/site! I haven't seen the large in any us online stores.

I love mine, but I only wish they had an outside back pocket to slip my cellphone is so I don't have to open the large flap everytime. It is super light weight and love the crossbody strap. I can't wait to wear it for fall!

6. Ooo never heard of that store .but thanks for the heads up...im going to see if i find one was well on there...i love the size of.your bag. ...i guess bag lovers think alike because that's exactly what i said to my mom when i initially got it^^^ ... i def thought my bag had an outside pocket...but o well ...its still beautiful

7. Love the style of the handbag. It's really cute ♥

8. Beautiful bag! Congratulations.

9. Gorgeous and classy!

10. Nice bag...I purchased one in the smaller size. Here it is...it's the one with calf hair. :smile:

20120603_172528.jpg 20120603_111525.jpg