Alexander Mcqueen Scarf Thread

Hmm.. I've been thinking of getting a skull scarf lately! I wonder how practical it can be in the upcoming summer months. Might wait until the fall before I pick one up.

Absolutely silk is perfect for summer but IMO depends on what colors you get - I have the black scarf/white skull combo and as I don't like to wear black when its hot, haven't used it since winter. Can't wait for fall though!:graucho:

Princess Pink said:
Absolutely silk is perfect for summer but IMO depends on what colors you get - I have the black scarf/white skull combo and as I don't like to wear black when its hot, haven't used it since winter. Can't wait for fall though!:graucho:

Ahh, very good points! I may pick one up sooner then I expect then! I'll probably end up with the same combo as you :smile: thanks!

I finally bought my first McQueen Skull scarf!! :yahoo:
Thanks to a lovely tPFer who lead me to a wonderful sale/markdown ;), I was able to purchase the exact scarf I've been wanting for a while now (the Cashmere Blend (a/k/a Pashmina), White w/Black Skulls) --

I couldn't wait to wear it, so I wore it to work yesterday. I'm sure I'll be adding another one to my collection very soon!:graucho:

(sorry that the pics aren't better -- I was in a hurry to leave, and didn't have time to go upstairs where the lighting is better, so I used software on my ipad to make the colors more accurate! next time I'll be sure to go upstairs!;)

Attachments

• image-10709745.jpg
    image-10709745.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 646
  • image-560754014.jpg
    image-560754014.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 606
Last edited:
Picked one up today! Was originally going to get a black/ivory combo but I ended up with this purple one since I wear too much black and needed some colour ;) It's a perfect match to my bal too!

9d5b8e23.jpg

I finally bought my first McQueen Skull scarf!! :yahoo:
Thanks to a lovely tPFer who lead me to a wonderful sale/markdown ;), I was able to purchase the exact scarf I've been wanting for a while now (the Cashmere Blend (a/k/a Pashmina), White w/Black Skulls) --

I couldn't wait to wear it, so I wore it to work yesterday. I'm sure I'll be adding another one to my collection very soon!:graucho:

(sorry that the pics aren't better -- I was in a hurry to leave, and didn't have time to go upstairs where the lighting is better, so I used software on my ipad to make the colors more accurate! next time I'll be sure to go upstairs!;)

Congrats on your first scarf! They certainly are an addiction; can't have just two or three ;)

Oh and I need to shop at your TJMaxx!!!!

Picked one up today! Was originally going to get a black/ivory combo but I ended up with this purple one since I wear too much black and needed some colour ;) It's a perfect match to my bal too!
]

Congratulations! The purple combo is gorgeous too but honestly you can't go wrong with any of the colors, the scarves are so fabulous - and the purple will work for summer as well (more so than B/W) - enjoy! :smile:

Princess Pink said:
Congratulations! The purple combo is gorgeous too but honestly you can't go wrong with any of the colors, the scarves are so fabulous - and the purple will work for summer as well (more so than B/W) - enjoy! :smile:

Thank you! It was so hard choosing between all the colors.. I'll probably end up with a second one soon! :smile: