Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I went into NR with my future SIL and found this cute Tory Burch dress for $29.90, originally $375. It is too low cut for me, but I'm planning to wear a black cami or something like that underneath. After my recent 10 pound weight loss, I was thrilled to be able to buy a size 2! :yahoo:

I also tried on -- but did not buy -- a Yummie Tummie (by Heather Thomson, one of the new Real Housewives of NYC) shaping cami. It was really cute, but very difficult to get on and off. Plus, it felt too constricting while I was wearing it.

This is not my photo, I borrowed it from ebay:

OH WOW congrats on your weight loss. This dress is really pretty and great price:biggrin:

HermesNewbie said:
Hi, Pao9! They are great flip flops -- you definitely must get a pair! I had purchased a black pair with a white flower pair at full price. I was ecstatic to find the orange pair at more than 2/3 off the orginal price. I get compliments every time I wear them.

Hopefully I'll find them this week in last chance! Last time I went I found size 6 for $69! I almost cut of my toes just to take them with me! Lol

HermesNewbie said:
Last night I went into NR with my future SIL and found this cute Tory Burch dress for $29.90, originally $375. It is too low cut for me, but I'm planning to wear a black cami or something like that underneath. After my recent 10 pound weight loss, I was thrilled to be able to buy a size 2! :yahoo:

I also tried on -- but did not buy -- a Yummie Tummie (by Heather Thomson, one of the new Real Housewives of NYC) shaping cami. It was really cute, but very difficult to get on and off. Plus, it felt too constricting while I was wearing it.

This is not my photo, I borrowed it from ebay:

Love the color, the price and the shape of the v cut! Wear it without a cami! Loosing 10 pounds is awesome! Now show it off!

mainguyen504 said:
Please let me know if they (size 6) is still there! I would love to see if they would do a charge send!

This was last year! This store is like a clearance store, not organized and no employees on the floor just at checkout. I called sometimes to see if they had certain things and they won't even spend their time, they say you have to come in! Chances are those sandals didnt even last the entire day! That's why they call it last chance! Lol

I was told at several of the CO NR's that the sales associates are going to carry Ipads and be able to check you out on the floor with credit cards so that you don't have to wait in line unless you want to pay cash. I found a Tory Burch leather jacket in dark purple that was marked $695 and I bought it on sale for $173. I also got a DVF black leather pencil skirt marked at $495 for $112. We hit all the Racks between Boulder and Denver. I left behind a black leather DVF jacket that was $450 for $90... no room in my suitcase!

The Framingham MA store. From they way they worded their tweet, it seemed like there was only one in stock. And by now I'm guessing it's sold.

I was so shocked. I haven't ever been to that NR because it's like an hour away. By the time I heard about the jacket 2-3 days had already passed and I knew it was probably sold. Since it was posted on twitter someone probably saw and went and bought it.

Holy crap. I would have ran to that store quick and in a hurry.

I went today and got these goodies!! I found a new aisle full of Nyx Make-up! So many to choose from.

Tops-$10 each
Nyx powder-$9
Nyx blush/bronzer-$8
OPI nail polish-$5.90
Vans shoes for DD-$15

6fa58fd1.jpg

aa3d6dd3.jpg

fb3d1a95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Went to Nordstrom Rack Annapolis, MD and had so much fun! Yes, I desperately needed serious retail therapy. Anyway, here's my score - a Cara Pave Elephant ring (with clear and brown stones) for $7.98, I also got some Gucci sunnies for $82.33! :biggrin: I also got a lovely straw woven fedora by Laundry by Shelli Segal for $9.99.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Nice finds! There's nothing like a little retail therapy. Enjoy your weekend as well, Aluxe!

I went today and got these goodies!! I found a new aisle full of Nyx Make-up! So many to choose from.

Tops-$10 each
Nyx powder-$9
Nyx blush/bronzer-$8
OPI nail polish-$5.90
Vans shoes for DD-$15

6fa58fd1.jpg

aa3d6dd3.jpg

fb3d1a95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Congrats on the birth of your baby! I hope everything went smoothly. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling good enough to go shopping! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.