My First Mulberry Handbag!

Jan 14, 2012
Hi all

So, I managed to pick up my new Mulberry from DHL depot yesterday evening, after they had tried to deliver earlier in the day...I was jumping up and down when I got it home!!

So here's the start to my reveal....a few of you will know what it is already.....

It was purchased from Matches and came in this beautiful box.

Attachments

• Cookie Bays 1.jpg
    Cookie Bays 1.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 1,760
Thanks Millicat and Plemont!

I love the Cookie range and when it came out, I was considering the black bays, but after seeing them in real life, I thought the other colours showed off the design a lot better and the oak Cookie bays is what I was lusting after. I'm not too keen on oak normally, but this is the perfect shade of oak for me (if that makes sense!).

Wow cupcake, that is just gorgeous. You model it beautifully as well!

I must admit I'm becoming more and more drawn to this bag... Was planning to buy a standard oak bays but this is tempting. I was originally unsure as I thought it was a bit too 'feminine' for me, but changing my mind...

Anyway, congrats and enjoy!! :smile:

Thank you Kingla and Kyliegul!

I'm a real girlie girl, so it suits me - but the cookie design also gives it a vintage feel.

Thanks, Kyliegul - the shoes are from Office....I've had them for a few months now but I think they went into their current sales :smile: