Space for Guys & their Hermès

cityboy340 said:
Looks great! and I like that you're wearing it the proper way with the H on the inside :P What leather is the evelyne?

Clemence ... I like Clemence or Togo for Evelyne ... And I always carry all my Evelyne bags with the button facing out ( make sense for the ease of opening the bag) ...

Clemence ... I like Clemence or Togo for Evelyne ... And I always carry all my Evelyne bags with the button facing out ( make sense for the ease of opening the bag) ...

Is the clemence particularly heavy? Yeah makes sense on how to carry it. I'm thinking of one for an all the time throw around bag that I can just use when I need to run out of the house.

Is the clemence particularly heavy? Yeah makes sense on how to carry it. I'm thinking of one for an all the time throw around bag that I can just use when I need to run out of the house.
Togo is the lightest ... Clemence has a nicer 'hand' though... Evelynes are my "work Horse" so to speak and I have tried out my aunt's Jypsiere but too heavy for daily use

Togo is the lightest ... Clemence has a nicer 'hand' though... Evelynes are my "work Horse" so to speak and I have tried out my aunt's Jypsiere but too heavy for daily use

I imagine togo is probably best. I have a clemence J and it is really heavy after a while. Now finding a togo E would be a challenge because it seems that nearly every one I come across is in clemence!

Sydspy is the BEST !!! he has so much fun with all the H babies!!!

Yep , indeed ........I love using my H items....

Indeed sydspy always look so Gd n so many beautiful gorgeous H babies
Make us so jealous lol

Thank you Thank you

He looks great is not just because of his H goodies... His energy is always POSITIVE and it comes across via all the nice photos!!!

ooh , you have been too kind..........thank you thank you.......

Love it!

From which brands are your stud shoes/loafers? They're amazing =)

They are Christian Louboutin........