Céline Sunglasses 2012

hi beaux... its been a long time!!!
yes bergdorfs had a dozen of the 1755s last week freshly delivered...
Ask for Oscar Huidor!!! Which celine are you enjoying the most? Ive bought and returned 2 ones in the past.. and maybe keeping this large audrey at last!!!

So are they not selling the 1755's anymore?

Thanks so much... i was still on the fence ... but maybe keep for now~!!! post some mod pics when you get them!

Thanks to you I finally decided to order them!! I also ordered the Preppy in Honey Havana (the light tortoise), so I'm very excited!! Will post mod pics as long as I don't look ridiculous in them as soon as I try them on :smile:

hi beaux... its been a long time!!!
yes bergdorfs had a dozen of the 1755s last week freshly delivered...
Ask for Oscar Huidor!!! Which celine are you enjoying the most? Ive bought and returned 2 ones in the past.. and maybe keeping this large audrey at last!!!

Hello! :smile: Good to know that they're still being made - I have a friend that's been searching for those so I"ll let her know. I love the XL Audrey and also my cat eye (butterfly) ones the best.

daisy chain said:
Does anyone own both the large audrey and the preppy? I'm curious to see the size difference if there is one!

Just ordered both and will post photos when I receive. The large Audreys I got are the original 1755s, not the new style.

me in my wayfarers :smile:

2nuiqdy.jpg

LOVE the wayfarers on you kbella! :cool:

hey everybody,

i am considering to buy the "old" audrey sunglasses or the new audreys.
Unfortunately in my city is no shop with celine sunglasses- so I am not able to try these two. I am afraid that the "old" audreys are too big for my face. Has somebody comparison pics or could post modelling pictures?

I like the round shape of the old audrey, but I like the fact that the new audrey is a bit smaller. :shrugs:

Attached are some pictures of the old and new audrey.
1. http://www.fashionsquad.com/wp-content/celine-audrey-large-sunglasses-001.jpg - are way too big imo. :sad: But on Rumy (picture 1) they don`t look that huge at all I think. :pout:

I think Miranda is wearing the new Audrey, right?

PLEASE HELP ME! :biggrin:

Attachments

• old3.jpg
    old3.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4,001
  • new.jpg
    new.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 5,105
Last edited:
hey everybody,

i am considering to buy the "old" audrey sunglasses or the new audreys.
Unfortunately in my city is no shop with celine sunglasses- so I am not able to try these two. I am afraid that the "old" audreys are too big for my face. Has somebody comparison pics or could post modelling pictures?

I like the round shape of the old audrey, but I like the fact that the new audrey is a bit smaller. :shrugs:

Attached are some pictures of the old and new audrey.
1. http://www.fashionsquad.com/wp-content/celine-audrey-large-sunglasses-001.jpg - are way too big imo. :sad: But on Rumy (picture 1) they don`t look that huge at all I think. :pout:

I think Miranda is wearing the new Audrey, right?

PLEASE HELP ME! :biggrin:

So Miranda is actually not wearing the Audreys, but rather the butterfly sunglasses that are much smaller. I have both, and actually find the butterfly ones too small for my face. The style is 1751. Hope that helps! I don't think I have seen any pics of the new audrey, but if I do I will share :smile: