Hey it's june..... Time to swoon (over our new bags!!!)

Thank you pink! the plum is just beautiful!

Gorgeous dress & love your bags esp that Plum!!!

Thanks RMfanatic! so happy!

This bag is stunning! Congrats in both of your purchases!

Thanks Kiwi - you are the reason i purchased this bag! you look beautiful in those pictures of you with yours. i love the rosegold hw - never had a bag with that hw before - compliments the plum color perfectly!

Looking super chic!! Love the MAM (bag twin!!) I live my plum too and isn't that RG hw just beyond gorgeous?! ;)

Second bag from a lovely tpfer & bonanza..plum MAM!!! I love how smooshy & soft this leather is. I also love wearing it with the long strap. The rose gold hardware is so special & the leopard (cheetah?) lining is so nice.....

Oops, not sure how my stonewash blue mini nikki pic got in there - but love it with a sundress! Again, almost let it go, but just can't! Perfect with summer clothes!

Love this, congrats! It looks so smooshy and amazing..

Ok I'll be first here is my new cheetah mini mac
ead758ff.jpg
35adc3a0.jpg
24fd015e.jpg
4d4a606e.jpg

bag twinkies!! :ghi5:how do u like it so far???!?!! isn't the leopard haircalf the best and softest ever?!??! i pet mine all the time haha

I have one more baby to add to my collection coming next week.

whoo hoo!! :biggrin:

My 2 new bags! I received one yesterday & the other on Tuesday, but will post them in June.....

Chocolate Nikki with b&w floral lining, mixed gold hw. Love Love Love this bag, especially with a summer dress! The leather is chewy & perfect, the color is gorgeous....Lots of Modeling shots:

View attachment 1741999

View attachment 1742000

View attachment 1742001

View attachment 1742002

View attachment 1742003

Second bag from a lovely tpfer & bonanza..plum MAM!!! I love how smooshy & soft this leather is. I also love wearing it with the long strap. The rose gold hardware is so special & the leopard (cheetah?) lining is so nice.....

View attachment 1742007

View attachment 1742008

View attachment 1742009

Oops, not sure how my stonewash blue mini nikki pic got in there - but love it with a sundress! Again, almost let it go, but just can't! Perfect with summer clothes!

omg beachie u look so friggin cute with your summer dresses and new RM's!!! i love all your mod shots!! you're so pretty and petite!! great. now i want a nikki even more!! too bag the "1 RM per month" ban is in full swing (started yesterday) - i've already exhausted my handbag funds for this month and it's the 2nd!!! :panic:

i saw your stonewash MN and actually carted it but had to stop myself before my DH sends me to handbag rehab!! lol then i noticed it was gone! thought someone bought it and my heart sank, but SOO GLAD to see you decided to keep her!!! :ghi5:

View attachment 1742007

View attachment 1742008

View attachment 1742009

Great bags. I seriously need to find a plum mam...this is a gorgeous bag!!
Chocolate nikki is so perfect too!!! Congrats!

:sweatdrop: I tried but was too weak!
omg beachie u look so friggin cute with your summer dresses and new RM's!!! i love all your mod shots!! you're so pretty and petite!! great. now i want a nikki even more!! too bag the "1 RM per month" ban is in full swing (started yesterday) - i've already exhausted my handbag funds for this month and it's the 2nd!!! :panic:

i saw your stonewash MN and actually carted it but had to stop myself before my DH sends me to handbag rehab!! lol then i noticed it was gone! thought someone bought it and my heart sank, but SOO GLAD to see you decided to keep her!!! :ghi5:

My 2 new bags! I received one yesterday & the other on Tuesday, but will post them in June.....

Chocolate Nikki with b&w floral lining, mixed gold hw. Love Love Love this bag, especially with a summer dress! The leather is chewy & perfect, the color is gorgeous....Lots of Modeling shots:

View attachment 1741999

View attachment 1742000

View attachment 1742001

View attachment 1742002

View attachment 1742003

Gorgeous bag and dress! This chocolate looks so yummy:smile:

Ok I'll be first here is my new cheetah mini mac

Oooohh...so puuuurrrrty!!!

I said it in the other thread, but I have to say it again...you look awesome, beachgirl! I'm so loving the dresses and bags on you!