Hey it's june..... Time to swoon (over our new bags!!!)

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
O.G.
Sep 29, 2011
Happy June Minkettes!!! WHOO HOO!! I love that we have monthly threads to share our new RM purchases. So with that being said, LET'S SEE YOUR GORGEOUS JUNE PURCHASES!!!

i'm expecting 1 right now... and maybe another here in a couple days. unfortunately they're in transit so i can't share just yet! :P

Last edited:
Ok I'll be first here is my new cheetah mini mac
ead758ff.jpg
35adc3a0.jpg
24fd015e.jpg
4d4a606e.jpg

My 2 new bags! I received one yesterday & the other on Tuesday, but will post them in June.....

Chocolate Nikki with b&w floral lining, mixed gold hw. Love Love Love this bag, especially with a summer dress! The leather is chewy & perfect, the color is gorgeous....Lots of Modeling shots:

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

017.JPG

Second bag from a lovely tpfer & bonanza..plum MAM!!! I love how smooshy & soft this leather is. I also love wearing it with the long strap. The rose gold hardware is so special & the leopard (cheetah?) lining is so nice.....

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

Oops, not sure how my stonewash blue mini nikki pic got in there - but love it with a sundress! Again, almost let it go, but just can't! Perfect with summer clothes!

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 999
beachgirl38 said:
My 2 new bags! I received one yesterday & the other on Tuesday, but will post them in June.....

Chocolate Nikki with b&w floral lining, mixed gold hw. Love Love Love this bag, especially with a summer dress! The leather is chewy & perfect, the color is gorgeous....Lots of Modeling shots:

I love your dresses where did you find them?

Looking super chic!! Love the MAM (bag twin!!) I live my plum too and isn't that RG hw just beyond gorgeous?! ;)

Second bag from a lovely tpfer & bonanza..plum MAM!!! I love how smooshy & soft this leather is. I also love wearing it with the long strap. The rose gold hardware is so special & the leopard (cheetah?) lining is so nice.....

View attachment 1742007

View attachment 1742008

View attachment 1742009

Oops, not sure how my stonewash blue mini nikki pic got in there - but love it with a sundress! Again, almost let it go, but just can't! Perfect with summer clothes!

beachgirl38 said:

This bag is stunning! Congrats in both of your purchases!