Ivonna's Picture Book - My Collection of Bags and Shoes

Thank you so much! Yes, the collection is growing, but I have parted with quite a few pieces as well. A bit crazy, you say? I think it's completely nuts! But I can't help it - I just love purses and shoes! ;)

Hi :smile: yeah nuts! haha! No i think i have the same problem..only new stuff im affraid to use so i buy new/secondhand designer brands! :biggrin:
I got my LV monogram speedy 25 yesterday im so excited! i will do a reveal soon!!
Keep going on with those lovely collection of yours! ;)

You have a great collections ivonna! We have very similar taste, there are a lot of bags that we both have! Can I ask what some of the bags are you have gotten rid of and why? I always have such a tough time parting with bags (even those I haven't used in over a year)!

Thank you Brutus1! I have mostly gotten rid of my monogram bags because I was not using them at all. The only mono bags I decided to keep are Galliera Pm, High End Olympee, Rayures NF, and my new additions Etoile Exotique and mon mono NF. I also sold my Bellevue PM becasue I was not using it as it is a hand held bag. In general, I have an extremely hard time partying with my bags, and I have a lot of bags that I have not carried in a long time but still cannot part with. Numerous times, I would take a bag out of the dustbag with the intention of taking pictures to sell, and I ended up carrying it the next day instead! :smile:

I do have some new additions to reveal! :smile:

Starting with the May 1st release of long awaited Sofia Coppola PM in Cherry - the release of this bag was pushed back several times, but it was definitely worth waiting for! So here she is - my new SC PM in cherry! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

046-1.jpg

048-1.jpg

049-1.jpg

052-2.jpg

My SC family got bigger, and now they are a triplets! :smile:

040-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

043-2.jpg

I just love SC's understated elegance and its supreme quality. It has definitely become one of my LV favorites. :love:

I am so in love with this color, and of course, with the caviar leather! The color is very close to the ciel in the LV Mahina line, which I love.

Some more pictures:

064-1.jpg

068.jpg

069.jpg

And last but not least, my most recent acquisition: LV Monogram Exotique Etoile MM tote in Bordeaux python and ostrich. I have to say that this is all my new SA's fault, who had been sending me the pictures of this bag ever since it was released in April. Etoile Exotique was originally released in November last year in the GM size. The MM size was released this year. I saw a reveal last November of Etoile GM, and I absolutely loved this bag. So when my SA sent me the pics, I knew I was doomed and it was just a matter of time. :smile: So without further ado, I am presenting my new and gorgoues Monogram Exotique Etoile MM tote in Bordeaux! :happydance::yahoo::happydance:

007-2.jpg

Last edited:
The detail on this bag is amazing, and I have taken literally dozens of pictures.

014-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

019-2.jpg

021-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

024-1.jpg

027-2.jpg

036-1.jpg

This bag is not only pretty, but it is also very practical. It sits very well on the shoulder with the long strap, and it is quite lightweight. And no vachetta to worry about... :smile:

:This bag is the type of bag you dream about, wow
:love:

And last but not least, my most recent acquisition: LV Monogram Exotique Etoile MM tote in Bordeaux python and ostrich. I have to say that this is all my new SA's fault, who had been sending me the pictures of this bag ever since it was released in April. Etoile Exotique was originally released in November last year in the GM size. The MM size was released this year. I saw a reveal last November of Etoile GM, and I absolutely loved this bag. So when my SA sent me the pics, I knew I was doomed and it was just a matter of time. :smile: So without further ado, I am presenting my new and gorgoues Monogram Exotique Etoile MM tote in Bordeaux! :happydance::yahoo::happydance:

007-2.jpg