Louis Vuitton Totally MM

I was looking to maybe buy a totally last week. I ended up with a delightful, but the totally was comfortable and very functional with all of the pockets. I don't think it looks nappy. Lol. But it is not as dressy as some of the other options. To me since it looks more like a tote, it gives off a more casual vibe. But you could always dress it up with a bag charm or bandeau.

j9lvslv said:
Does the LV Totally MM really looks like a Nappy Bag ? Is it not elegant ?

Ohhhh I remember you ! " fashion disaster "
Totally might not be elegant for you but
I should say its very chic and very functional
bag . Plus, a lot of ladies owns it here !!!

What is elegant for you by the way ???
Just wondering ! Hmmmmm

it's a structured bag. i bought one but ended up returning because it was a little too structured. it is also plain so will look like a tote instead of a shoulder bag but like some of the members here said you can always dress it up!

The totally looks so chic when dressed up. I was inspired to get one after seeing a gorgeous woman wearing one over her trench coat. With casual outfits, though, it tends to look like a diaper bag.

I dont Know why this bag is being accused of looking like a diaper bag.. Diaper bags do not look like that! I think its a very functional and comfortable tote! I think it does look s best with semi-formal wear

Here is a picture of angelina jolie with her totally (not sure if this is the mm or gm). Diaper bag? I dont think so!

Attachments

• image-1764601510.jpg
    image-1764601510.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 39,731
I always wanted a Totally, but the SA and my husband said it looks like a diaper bag... I got an Estrela instead, then a NF and a Westminster... but guess what?? I still want a Totally!!! and now it's worth a lot more than when I first wanted it *insert tantrum here*

wpbteacher8 said:
I was looking to maybe buy a totally last week. I ended up with a delightful, but the totally was comfortable and very functional with all of the pockets. I don't think it looks nappy. Lol. But it is not as dressy as some of the other options. To me since it looks more like a tote, it gives off a more casual vibe. But you could always dress it up with a bag charm or bandeau.

LoL a nappy is another word for diaper. Not the "nappy" slang we use here in the US! Lmao

I love my mono MM and never let the diaper bag comments dissuade me from buying it. I lvoe totes, and the Totally is one of my favs. I would love to own both sizes.

Maybe it's the lighting in the photo, but it looks like Angelina's Totally has vachetta on the bottom.

Does the LV Totally MM really looks like a Nappy Bag ? Is it not elegant ?
I have a Totally MM and love it! It doesn't look like a diaper bag at all.

photo1dp.jpg