Request for Original Price..

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Hey Pfer's, what was the original price of the miroir pochette? I LOVE this bag, and see it on ebay for about 500 - 600 and was wondering original price...any help would be greatly appreciated:confused1:

I don't have my receipt handy, but I am pretty sure 525. or very close.

Thanks Twink! I LOVE my keychain!!!! I came home to find it right after I had my Saturday wreck. I really needed a sweet lift... thank you sooo much!:heart:

did your pink shoes come in???:yes: I'm picking my azur speedy up at fedex today...:yahoo:

Thanks Twink! I LOVE my keychain!!!! I came home to find it right after I had my Saturday wreck. I really needed a sweet lift... thank you sooo much!:heart:

did your pink shoes come in???:yes: I'm picking my azur speedy up at fedex today...:yahoo:

They did finally on Monday, haven't had a chance to go get them though....probably today or tomorrow.

I LOVE this pochette in silver; but don't think I can get it now, esp after my car wreck, that's costing me one nice piece of LV; about 3 of those miroir pochettes... ouch. But, I do want one for the future...