Judge Judy

Mar 28, 2010
I LOVE HER!!!

Wednesday May 16, 2012.Judith Sheindlin, aka Judge Judy arrives at "Good Morning America" in New York City wearing a bright lime green pants suit:

Source: Zimbio

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,407
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 698
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 736
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 786
  • a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 729
  • a16.jpg
    a16.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 500
  • a17.jpg
    a17.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 800
She lived in my town when I was a kid, and I was terrified when we saw her at the grocery store once. I find her to be less scary now. :lol:

She looks adorable in those pics, actually!

^^ He's pretty hysterical too!! There was an article about her a few years back and it said that she pays him $500,000 to do his job. Not too shabby...

not at all. They've know each other since she was a judge. I like when he gets upset with people, he walks over all calm and says "Hey".... that's it!:roflmfao:

She asked him "What is a twitter?" It was so innocent, but she was dead serious. LIke WTF, don't people talk anymore. :roflmfao:

not at all. They've know each other since she was a judge. I like when he gets upset with people, he walks over all calm and says "Hey".... that's it!:roflmfao:

She asked him "What is a twitter?" It was so innocent, but she was dead serious. LIke WTF, don't people talk anymore. :roflmfao:

Oh I know...it's a riot!! I hope this show never ever goes off the air because it's one of the best on TV.

I always say uh oh when people come on with pit bull cases because I know she's gonna be ALL over that!! No love for pits with Judy.

Some more Judy quotes:

You, sir, are a low-life, amoral piece of crap!

That must be the S.O.D.D.I. principle: "Some Other Dude Done It."

If you live to be a hundred, you will never be as smart as me. On your BEST day, you're not as smart as *I* am on my WORST day.

I'm here because I'm smart, not because I'm young and gorgeous... although I am!