new accessories: damier koala wallet, pomme agenda, mc mono bandeau

Nakolulu

Feb 13, 2007
went to LV yesterday and picked up a few accessories that's been long overdue. i desperately needed a new wallet as my mandarin epi was falling apart at the edges (i'll spare you the horrifying pics) but wasn't sure what to get. i was going to pick up the zippy wallet or the tresor wallet but they didn't really suit my "system" until i spied the red leather peeking out from the damier koala!! i was *this* close to getting the azur but the red was just too beautiful to pass up. plus, it really ties in w/ the pomme agenda i also picked up.

koala01.jpg

koala02.jpg

koala03.jpg

koala04.jpg

also got the MC Monogram Bandeau! i don't own any MC items at all so i thought i would break it in with this simple piece. i'm adorning my black Noe with this. pics to follow in another thread soon.

mcscarf01.jpg

and finally...the pomme d'amour agenda as enabled by SOOOOO many of you out there! the color was too gorgeous to pass up right now. but was also *this* close to getting the monogram agenda w/ the orange leather interior. but my first love was the pomme color since it will match my brentwood now.

pommeagenda01.jpg

pommeagenda02.jpg

pommeagenda03.jpg

thanks to everyone one of you for enabling me and opening my eyes to things i typically would not have bought myself. you definitely got me out of the rut and made me appreciate accessories even more so. now..i just want the mono groom cles! :x

OMG The red lining inside the Damier Koala! Perhaps that will complete my set... (I want two for fall/winter and two for spring/summer, god I'm so spoiled) !

Congrats!

OMG The red lining inside the Damier Koala! Perhaps that will complete my set... (I want two for fall/winter and two for spring/summer, god I'm so spoiled) !

Congrats!

jane, i love your koala collection!! and yes, you gotta get this to complete it. the red is amazing and POPS against the damier brown.