new accessories: damier koala wallet, pomme agenda, mc mono bandeau

hhha I went to look one day and when I was waiting for my SA to come down I saw it on the shelf next to a Le Fab and I played with it and almost went to the register with it in hand haha and just wanted it then and there!

Wow you take such good pictures. Whenever I photograph my stuff it doesn't look all clear, bright, and professional like that. What kind of camera do you use?

Oh and PS I love all of your accessories! I didn't know the red inside the damier is so bright... the color in my damier bag is much more toned down and not that red looking. Did they change the color or is that just available in the small accessories

Wow you take such good pictures. Whenever I photograph my stuff it doesn't look all clear, bright, and professional like that. What kind of camera do you use?

Oh and PS I love all of your accessories! I didn't know the red inside the damier is so bright... the color in my damier bag is much more toned down and not that red looking. Did they change the color or is that just available in the small accessories

i use the canon digital rebel xt with a 50mm lens in these pics and without flash.

the red lining of the wallet is different than the lining in the bags. since it's leather, the depth of the color is different than the fabric lining. and i believe they are only available in certain damier accessories only (koala wallet & koala purse).