Kooba Nicole, ivory or rose - which is more practical?

Definately ROSE wins!
I just purchased the avery in Rose.
Saw the rose color at Holt's the other day in the Nicole and absolutely loved the color!
I think the color will go with everything :drool:

I vote for the Rose! It looks to be a great color and it doesn't look too pinky. Just right! Oh no! I another Kooba that I'm admiring now!! YIKES I'm in trouble lol.

Definately ROSE wins!
I just purchased the avery in Rose.
Saw the rose color at Holt's the other day in the Nicole and absolutely loved the color!
I think the color will go with everything :drool:

oh tucci, how is the Avery!? :nuts:

i really want it in Rose too, after seeing it on ebay. did you buy it at the local store or online? cuz i don't see any other online retailers to carry the Avery in this color besides ebay, but i'm a bit cautious when it comes to buying on there.

oh tucci, how is the Avery!? :nuts:

i really want it in Rose too, after seeing it on ebay. did you buy it at the local store or online? cuz i don't see any other online retailers to carry the Avery in this color besides ebay, but i'm a bit cautious when it comes to buying on there.
Hi Snowtire!
I have not received the bag as of yet!
If you go on the official Kooba website, they show that the Avery comes in Rose.
I purchased it from a reputable seller on ebay :smile:
I'll post some pics when it gets here!
The Rose color is gorgeous, I saw it in real life and it is amazing.

Oh you guys just had to flaunt the Rose, didn't you. I already bought a Luggage Nicole and I just asked my seller to get me a Rose one too! It's just gorgeous. Now I can have a summer and winter bag.

Oh you guys just had to flaunt the Rose, didn't you. I already bought a Luggage Nicole and I just asked my seller to get me a Rose one too! It's just gorgeous. Now I can have a summer and winter bag.
wow!
I am soooo jealous! I wish I could afford the Nicole in Rose also!
Where do you gials find the funds?
Lexie2000? Who is your seller? :confused1:

the rose is beautfiul, but i love ivory...i guess go with the majority here and get the rose. either way, its a great bag!!

snowtire- the avery is absolutely fabulous! i bought it (in luggage) this past friday and have used it almost every day since. its such a great bag. im surprised there hasn't been more hype about it here.

the rose is beautfiul, but i love ivory...i guess go with the majority here and get the rose. either way, its a great bag!!

snowtire- the avery is absolutely fabulous! i bought it (in luggage) this past friday and have used it almost every day since. its such a great bag. im surprised there hasn't been more hype about it here.
So you love the avery?
I just bought it in rose and didn't see it IRL. I'm a bit worried!
What can you fit in it? Can you fit it over your shoulder easily with and without a jacket?
TIA