Kooba Nicole, ivory or rose - which is more practical?

you can fit EVERYTHING in it! on the plane ride home i fit all of my usual stuff plus a balenciaga first in its dustbag in it (i didnt want to put my balenciaga in my checked bag). its quite big, but not overwhelming. it easily fits on my shoulder with a lightish jacket. i havent tried it with a heavy coat though. it is also nice on the arm. i am really excited about this bag, its so great for everyday:wlae: :yahoo:

Ricky11-
Wow, thanks for your input. It can fit you Balenciaga??
I have been searching for opinions here about the avery but was not getting much feedback.
I am soo excited to get my Avery!!

i'm excited for you to get it!! its so great, im sure you'll love it. i was suprised about the bbag fitting, but it just slid right to bottom and was quite comfortable in there. the bag is light too! its much more comfortable on my arm than my chloe paddy.

wow!
I am soooo jealous! I wish I could afford the Nicole in Rose also!
Where do you gials find the funds?
Lexie2000? Who is your seller? :confused1:

My seller is LNinos . He found me a Rose one today. Someone he sold to last week on ebay backed out so he has the bag.

I work a couple extra shifts for a bag. Or sell a bag I never use. Or make my husband feel sorry for me somehow...:graucho: