Tomorrow is the 1st day of Spring.....

Jul 23, 2006
Will you continue to wear your damier bags. I always considered damier to be for fall/ winter. However, I am having a hard time saying goodbye to my speedy. Anyone plan to wear their regular damier bags year-round??

Oh, Don't remind me! I still don't have my Damier Azur that I really NEED for Spring/Summer!....LOL I am so hoping I can get my hands on one from Elux or the Boutique before the months end (my birthday!)....lol

well im going to be getting my damier this month so yes definatley!!! i dont take notice of 'seaonal colours' really, i just wear what i like! i would LVoe the azur however! I may ring the boutique and see if they have an azur...

Oh, Don't remind me! I still don't have my Damier Azur that I really NEED for Spring/Summer!....LOL I am so hoping I can get my hands on one from Elux or the Boutique before the months end (my birthday!)....lol

^OT... Why don't you call the Union Square boutique? I hear one member said they had all the Azur collection including the elusive Speedy. Can't hurt if you don't try.
:back2topic:

I think all LV lines are meant to be worn virtually year round with the exception of the designated cruise or f/w collections. Enjoy your Daimer ebene even with s/s.

Although I have been using my azur speedy and saleya more, now the weather has warm up quite a bit, I think it is prefectly fine to use damier in spring/summer time, as long as it kind of matches my outfit for the day. Also, on raining days, I always carry my damier speedy in regardless of the season. :angel:

Will you continue to wear your damier bags. I always considered damier to be for fall/ winter. However, I am having a hard time saying goodbye to my speedy. Anyone plan to wear their regular damier bags year-round??

I was wondering the same thing. I think damier would look really good w/ a white or beige outfit though, nice contrast. I plan on wearing it until May for sure, after that maybe just once in a while but not regularly. Looking forward to more responses in this thread. I get the impression many on this board don't follow seasonal rules and just do their own thing. I think there are also plenty of people who consider a damier a neutral all year bag, I'm undecided on what I think of it. All I know is it's gorgeous and I don't think I can part with it for a whole 6-7 mos. until fall! If I had the damier azur it would make it easier, I'd have more varety but I only have 2 other LV bags, both mono.
Happy spring everyone!

i wont be using mine, unless i really needed it to match, but mostly not, i don't use my papillon 30 often anyways i always neglect that bag, its kinda hard to get my things in there.

no. TODAY is the first day of spring!
which happens to be my b-day!
(this is not a thread takeover. lol)
i own a lot of darker clothes right now. i need to do some shopping, but as for lv, i wear them year round!

I will rock my azur and vernis for spring...I think every bags I have I consider as all year round bags. It depends on how lazy I get to change the bags..it's a lot of work LOL