April & May MK Purchases!

just picked up a pink saffiano leather large hamilton from holts during their 25% gift card promotion! :smile:

does anyone know if this comes in the e/w size ?

DSC_0293.jpg

Hey guys i saw them at tj maxx n marshalls they had them for about 200$ they had a pinkk one and a tangerine with ostrich embossed idk which color is better that goes with everything
I guess I'm going to have to check everyday for the tangerine wallet. I just purchased the Hamilton ostrich embossed bag an shoes! Love this color

Purchased over the weekend at Dillards in Richmond, VA the bag and wedge sandles were both on sale. I've gotten some really good deals at Dillards on all my MK items.

Attachments

• Tangerine Ostrich embossed Hamilton & Wedges 2.jpg
    Tangerine Ostrich embossed Hamilton & Wedges 2.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 915
Here is my new e/w Hamilton in electric pink. Got a deal from TJ Maxx. Also got a matching wallet on the way from Bloomingdales too!

You are soo lucky, I've never seen any Hamilton bags at TJ Maxx or Marshall's. I just purchased the N/S Hamilton in the pink ostrich embossed from Nordstrom, on sale for $265.94 plus I had been holding on to a $100 gift card since Chrsitmas. I should receive the bag this week. I also picked up the matching wallet from Beyond the Rack.com yesterdy for $129.00. I can't wait for my packages to arrive this week.