My first LV structured bag

itsMisterC said:
I wish I could rock an alma. It has the most amazing shape.

Trust me! I didn't know I would rock an Alma.. The first time I tried it on with a PM, I wasn't feeling it at all although my bf thought it goes with me. Then I tried it on again for the second time, with a MM this time, and OMG! I looked at myself and I'm so in love as how I adore all girls with it.. Really love it.. Try it again and you might be surprised!:biggrin:

Oooh.. lovely Alma. Congratulations!

Congrats!!!!! The bag is gorgeous!

Beautiful bag! Congrats!

Very niceee

Very nice!

Not an alma fan, but I love this one!!! :cloud9:

very nice - congrats!

Love the color!! Congrats

Beautiful, congrats!

Congrats!

:ty: for all the congrats!!:biggrin: I'm gonna rock her out today..:graucho::hbeat:

Tessa great reveal!! Congrats! I can tell you LVoe this bag. :smile: it looks beautiful on you.

Yes! I really love my new bag..:love: I'm really happy that I officially own an Alma.. I thought I would have to wait longer..:biggrin: Thank you!:hugs:

Big congrats bag twin :biggrin: except mine is PM :P
pre warn...might not be your last alma ;)

Yay! We're bag twin!!:ghi5:
NO!! Don't tell me that..:lol: I really need to ban myself.. I've been really bad lately..:nogood: Btw, do you own a strap for your Alma?

Wow, what a shocker!! Congrats! And you can make the bag less "serious" with a bandeau which is less expensive than buying a charm if you wanted to add something to it.

Hahaha! I know.. Totally unexpected.. But I really love it.. Yup, I thought about a bandeau which is 3 times cheaper than a charm.. I'll check them out soon..:biggrin: I really need to stay away from here and from going to the LV store..:nogood: