Good job ! Wayyyy better than speedy
Idylle ;) congrats !!!!

Aaww.. I know..:biggrin: Thank you!:biggrin:

Congrats!

OMG I love Alma's congrats she looks great

Great purchase, congrats!!

Gorgeous, love the color!

Great bag!

I have an epi noe in red and I love the color.

Thank you everyone! Appreciate the controls.. I'm so in love with this bag..:hbeat: I didn't know why I waited this long to get an Alma.

Congrats on your beautiful Alma, Tessa!! I love that color! It's just gorgeous!!!! Great choice!!!!!

Stunning! Congrats!

Stunning bag! Great choice!

Gorgeous Epi! Congrats!

sooo pretty!!!!!!

Simply stunning. Congrats and wear it well.

Sooo gorgeous!!! Congrats!

Thank you for the congrats!!! Really appreciate it.. I'm really loving this bag.. Already wore it today..:giggles:

Aaaww.. I saw all your Epi Alma in your avatar.. You want more??:biggrin: I'm 5'3..:biggrin: The bag is big but not as big as I thought that it would look like the bag would be swallowing me..:lol:

I wish they were mine thats a press day photograph:smile: i own one alma pm in damier but i have been wanting something in epi for a while now and i think im in love with the MM size.
How do you find the size when walking to carry?
It looks great on you

That's very beautiful. The silver hardware makes a nice change!

Thank you kef2!:biggrin: Never expected I could pull off an Alma.. I'm really thinking of adding a charm or a bandeau to it..:biggrin: I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend that much money for a charm though.. We'll see..:biggrin:

Congrats, tessa! You have a lovely collection of bags. You should start your own thread showcasing your collection.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Aaww.. Thank you..:biggrin: I don't really have that much to show.. But when I get a chance, I will probably do that on my next reveal..:biggrin: