Dollish Polish - Swatches and Chit Chat

*runs*

Ouch. When did they change their shipping methods?! I'm not paying $12.95 to ship 1 polish.

YIKES!!!

Wow, that's a lot! I've got one in my cart and I don't know if I should throw in a bunch of other polishes to push my total to free shipping or just get the one polish. I wish there were other Dollish Polishes listed.

Yeah, that might be the only way I could do it. 12.95 is enough for another polish!

This is likely a blessing in disguise, so that my mania didn't talk me into 12.95 shipping.... I would regret that for sure!
It's not that much to ship within the US, somewhere between $3-$4 for one polish. I believe 12.95 is shipping to Canada. I wouldn't want you to miss out next time :lol: I'm just cheap and since they offer free shipping within the US for orders of $50 or more, I was hoping that they would have more Dollish for sale.

I love those new polishes. I really want them but got lucky getting Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto so I'm probably going to pass this restock.

I know that my turn is coming up with the Lynns and I'm hoping to get some polishes from NV's restock.

Good luck ladies!

waiting for the restock but not sure wether i'm buying quite yet, right now i just wanna see what the new store looks like! If Cold Winds happens to leap into my cart then who am i to stop him :angel:

wow it looks like everything got scooped up really quickly! i have a mini of expecto patronum in my cart, but i'm not sure i can justify buying just one polish (i'm supposed to be on a ban because my lynnderella invoice should be coming through in the next few weeks, so maybe this is a blessing in disguise)! did anyone here get anything?

I had full sized cold wind but i decided to hold out, i was hoping i would love one of the new ones enough to justify the purchase but it didn't happen! I'll wait till next restock, havn't even tried 2 of the ones i got last time!

wow it looks like everything got scooped up really quickly! i have a mini of expecto patronum in my cart, but i'm not sure i can justify buying just one polish (i'm supposed to be on a ban because my lynnderella invoice should be coming through in the next few weeks, so maybe this is a blessing in disguise)! did anyone here get anything?

I admit nothing. *stares at shattered ban* well that lasted longer than I thought it would.

There mustn't have been many polishes, because I was there right on 9am my time and everything I wanted was gone. There must have been all of 30 seconds elapse between the site being put up and me trying them all.

People are being kind of mean to Dolly about it on Facebook :sad: