Which Paraty to Choose?

Hey Sandy! I've ventured into CHloe bags lately as well. Love the Paraty!

If you're going for off-white/tan - then Dove is very pretty. btw....I have a Chloe in NUT and l love that color.....comparable with the Bal Seigle color. The picture above of Wood is too orange for me. I LOVE Mother of Pearl. I keep looking at it on the ****** site. Can't quite tell the difference between that one and Lily though.....

Love Oceana as well.

Thank you all for your opinions! It seems that Dove is the front runner!

Hey *A*: I asked Erica about Mother of Pearl and she said is is very soft with blush/pink tones if any.

I am having a tough time deciding!

Hey Sandy! I've ventured into CHloe bags lately as well. Love the Paraty!

If you're going for off-white/tan - then Dove is very pretty. btw....I have a Chloe in NUT and l love that color.....comparable with the Bal Seigle color. The picture above of Wood is too orange for me. I LOVE Mother of Pearl. I keep looking at it on the ****** site. Can't quite tell the difference between that one and Lily though.....

Love Oceana as well.

I have the Oceania Paraty from ****** (pics posted in the Reference section, Paraty thread) and I LOVE it -- I wear denim most days (and lots of navy too) so it really complements all the blue in my wardrobe. I like that it's not too dark for spring, IMHO :P

I also love Dove! I don't care for tan bags with an orange-y undertone; they just don't go with my coloring, but I really like Marcie Nut and Paraty Dove -- great taupe/brown shades that are light enough for spring/summer!

Such a fun decision! ;)

My personal choice would be Dove or Wood. The Mother of Pearl is pretty stark white in a way, which is fine if that is what you are looking for.

The Dove is a perfect, creamy cafe au lait, taupe-beige. Wood is a rich, warm tan. If you generally wear warm neutrals, I would go with Wood, but if you tend to lean towards cool-tone neutral clothing, I would go with Dove. But then again if you wear a lot of bright, jewel colors, or just want a white-ish bag for spring/summer, perhaps Mother of Pearl would be a great option! Hope I didn't even make it more confusing!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the community, even though I've been reading your comments and threads for months! I've been obsessing over a paraty for over 3 years and have finally decided to splurge on one. I'm not able to start my own threads yet so I hope it's okay that I'm tagging onto someone else's. I have the same question about choosing a color: black or rock? I'm planning for this to be my main daily handbag. I was convinced about getting the paraty in rock, but then read various comments about color transfer and color changes over time. I would be so grateful to have your opinion on this. Thank you in advance.

And for SandySanDiego: I think you made a good choice, Dove is lovely and I think it will be very versatile. Congrats!