Which Paraty to Choose?

Feel free to join in!

The Rock is a gorgeous color! But then Black is very safe and gorgeous in the Paraty!

I really like the Denim Paraty too.

Thank you for being so welcoming and thank you for your input. Have you heard anything about color transfer or color changing in Chloes'? Just curious if anyone else has experienced this or knows about it. Thank you!

Purse - I'd definitely go with Rock. It's a gorgeous unique shade and quite versatile. If you go with black, I'd consider python. :graucho:

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the community, even though I've been reading your comments and threads for months! I've been obsessing over a paraty for over 3 years and have finally decided to splurge on one. I'm not able to start my own threads yet so I hope it's okay that I'm tagging onto someone else's. I have the same question about choosing a color: black or rock? I'm planning for this to be my main daily handbag. I was convinced about getting the paraty in rock, but then read various comments about color transfer and color changes over time. I would be so grateful to have your opinion on this. Thank you in advance.

And for SandySanDiego: I think you made a good choice, Dove is lovely and I think it will be very versatile. Congrats!

Here they are! This bag is being replaced - there were some scuffs. But the color is perfect imo! A light taupe.

Absolutely gorgeous! The color looks more sophisticated and rich than in other images I've seen. Congrats!!

BTW I ordered my first Chloe in black. Should arrive Friday. I'm waiting to see it since none of the stores I went to had either the black or rock in stock. The SA sold me on black but I'll wait until I see it in person before I call it a match. Can't wait!!

Feel free to join in!

The Rock is a gorgeous color! But then Black is very safe and gorgeous in the Paraty!

I really like the Denim Paraty too.

Hi Sandy and all other Paraty owners,

Sandy - Once again, congrats on your newest addition!

Some questions for you: I got my black Paraty yesterday and was surprised by the leather - it's pretty stiff and has almost no luster. All the online versions and even real ones I've seen all seem to have a sheen to them. Barbara from LovingMyBags told me she's noticed a change in the leather Chole has been using - just wondering if you'd noticed this. Also the zipper is a bit stiff too, have you noticed this with your new bag? Will this loosen up with wear? What product do you use to protect your Paraty/Choles? Any input would be helpful! Thank you!

Thank you!

The first Dove I got was on the dry side and had some scuffs. This one is much better. Not glossy though. For conditioners you can try Lovingmybags products, Apple and the most recent one I have used is Leather Honey which worked wonders on a particularly dry Balenciaga.

I checked my zipper and it seems fine.

Can you post pics of your new bag?

Hi Sandy and all other Paraty owners,

Sandy - Once again, congrats on your newest addition!

Some questions for you: I got my black Paraty yesterday and was surprised by the leather - it's pretty stiff and has almost no luster. All the online versions and even real ones I've seen all seem to have a sheen to them. Barbara from LovingMyBags told me she's noticed a change in the leather Chole has been using - just wondering if you'd noticed this. Also the zipper is a bit stiff too, have you noticed this with your new bag? Will this loosen up with wear? What product do you use to protect your Paraty/Choles? Any input would be helpful! Thank you!

Dove is Soo Beautiful!! I must have seen it here and in Balenciaga thread a million times!!! The color is so confusing!! Sometimes it looks Dark Beige...Sometimes Dark Taupe... If I have to Pick JUST one Chloe Paraty, what would You all suggest?

ROCK or DOVE?

I have Balenciaga City in Gris Poivre. Will DOVE fall into same category??

That is a tough call. Would you rather a lighter summer bag or a darker bag?

Quick pic of GP and Dove!

I would go Dove and get a darker color in the fall!

Dove is Soo Beautiful!! I must have seen it here and in Balenciaga thread a million times!!! The color is so confusing!! Sometimes it looks Dark Beige...Sometimes Dark Taupe... If I have to Pick JUST one Chloe Paraty, what would You all suggest?

ROCK or DOVE?

I have Balenciaga City in Gris Poivre. Will DOVE fall into same category??

Attachments

• GP and Dove.jpg
    GP and Dove.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 633
That is a tough call. Would you rather a lighter summer bag or a darker bag?

Quick pic of GP and Dove!

I would go Dove and get a darker color in the fall!

Can I say I LOVE YOU~~~~ :smile:

you have answer for everything!!! My wishlist is like...

Balenciaga City in Sahara... Balenciaga City in Black...Chloe in Dove... Chloe in Rock... and so on...

So much beauty/....so less $$$$...:biggrin: That hgbag coupon was awesome.. I shud have picked Dove!

Thank you!!!