Which Paraty to Choose?

Thank you!

The first Dove I got was on the dry side and had some scuffs. This one is much better. Not glossy though. For conditioners you can try Lovingmybags products, Apple and the most recent one I have used is Leather Honey which worked wonders on a particularly dry Balenciaga.

I checked my zipper and it seems fine.

Can you post pics of your new bag?

Sandy, Thank you for your input. I'll order a conditioner from Barbara since she had such great customer service. I'm going to call the SA that helped me tomorrow to see what he says about the zipper. I love the bag and have stopped minding the lack of luster but a zipper that's tough to open/close just won't work. I tried to capture the matte of the bag, but it seems like flash brings out a shine (and the flash-less pics did not provide as much detail). I had the hardest time sizing the photos to upload them, so I'm just putting one up for now.

Still can't believe I have the purse of my dreams at home with me! :biggrin:

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
I bought the black and it is gorgeous!

Agreed, I love the black. This is my first premier designer bag so I wanted it to be classic - I'm not sure when I'll have the nerve to go back for my second! Hehe :biggrin:. Just trying to figure out if the zipper is naturally a little "rough" to open/close at first or if I need to request a new bag. But regardless, I truly adore this bag's shape.

Your bag is gorgeous!! Great choice!

Sandy, Thank you for your input. I'll order a conditioner from Barbara since she had such great customer service. I'm going to call the SA that helped me tomorrow to see what he says about the zipper. I love the bag and have stopped minding the lack of luster but a zipper that's tough to open/close just won't work. I tried to capture the matte of the bag, but it seems like flash brings out a shine (and the flash-less pics did not provide as much detail). I had the hardest time sizing the photos to upload them, so I'm just putting one up for now.

Still can't believe I have the purse of my dreams at home with me! :biggrin:

Your bag is gorgeous!! Great choice!

Thank you, Sandy! I am so smitten :P. The SA who helped me told me to stop by and he would add a little zipper oil to make it smoother. I can't wait to take her out!!

This is my new Denim:smile:
I really like this color!

Ooooh, that it lovely! Is it more grey or blue-ish? Looks like a nice stone grey. You have gotten the best neutral colors. How are you going to pick which paraty to take out? ;)

Here they are! This bag is being replaced - there were some scuffs. But the color is perfect imo! A light taupe.
Love your paraty in Dove!

Hi Sandy and all other Paraty owners,

Sandy - Once again, congrats on your newest addition!

Some questions for you: I got my black Paraty yesterday and was surprised by the leather - it's pretty stiff and has almost no luster. All the online versions and even real ones I've seen all seem to have a sheen to them. Barbara from LovingMyBags told me she's noticed a change in the leather Chole has been using - just wondering if you'd noticed this. Also the zipper is a bit stiff too, have you noticed this with your new bag? Will this loosen up with wear? What product do you use to protect your Paraty/Choles? Any input would be helpful! Thank you!

You will love your black paraty the more you use it - the leather breaks in & smooshes after about a month of use. My caramel paraty is so soft & smooshy now. I love it so much. I love your black - I had one & it was a bit matte too, but it was still beautiful & I really miss it. I could only get one & the caramel went better with my skin & wardrobe. Enjoy your bag![

QUOTE=sandysandiego;21754896]This is my new Denim:smile:
I really like this color![/QUOTE]

Sandy - I love this color! Congrats & enjoy!

You will love your black paraty the more you use it - the leather breaks in & smooshes after about a month of use. My caramel paraty is so soft & smooshy now. I love it so much. I love your black - I had one & it was a bit matte too, but it was still beautiful & I really miss it. I could only get one & the caramel went better with my skin & wardrobe. Enjoy your bag![

Thank you, Beachgirl. So funny you should mention your caramel paraty considering your picture in the "what's in your Chole" forum has me wanting a caramel one!! I told the SA that I want to be notified if Chole brings that color back. It's divine..or should I say absolutely yummy! I can see why you love it so much :smile:

Yowza, I am loving that denim. Just perfection.

I think this bag is so beautiful in black, I really do. It's the only bag I know that I would consider buying in black. (I'm an earth tone girl) I think you made a great choice PurseXOXO.

My zipper was tough at first too. I think part of the problem is that there is no tab or anything to grab onto while zipping the purse closed. I think that would be a fab feature to add.

Yowza, I am loving that denim. Just perfection.

I think this bag is so beautiful in black, I really do. It's the only bag I know that I would consider buying in black. (I'm an earth tone girl) I think you made a great choice PurseXOXO.

My zipper was tough at first too. I think part of the problem is that there is no tab or anything to grab onto while zipping the purse closed. I think that would be a fab feature to add.

Thank you LibJames! You are absolutely right! I had noticed that there's no place to really grip when zipping. Thank you for letting me know your zipper was a little tough at first. I can't wait for her to "break in!" As for earth tones - I'm already eyeing the paraty in caramel...hehe. But that purchase won't be for a while and by then maybe I'll fall for a different Chloe style :biggrin: