I saw 18 LV bags today while shopping!!

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Holy cow I have never seen so many LV bags in action at one time before! So today I went to the Grove (shopping center) in Los Angeles for the PCE at Coach and I swear I saw 15 LV's there!! I also saw Sanjaya from American Idol shopping w/ his mom.

So anywho, I saw a Cabas Piano, Batignolles, MC Pochette, Popincourt Haut, BH, Montsouris, 3-Mono Speedies (one 25 and two 30's), 2-Manhattan PM's, Denim Speedy, Boulogne, Sonatine, Recital and then my Damier Illovo PM!! It was weird, it was like an LV convention!! Then I stopped on the way home at the mall in Burbank and I saw another Mono Speedy 30 and a Mini Lin Speedy 30! SO that's 18 LV sightings in one day............and that's just what I remember seeing! :wtf:

oh and the funniest thing was my 6 year old son was like "hey mommy, she has a Louis Vuitton just like you do" every time he saw one which is prob why I noticed so many of them!!

your day sounded like my day yesterday when i was at lunch! at the restaurant i saw:

4 mono speedys
2 damier speedys
3 mono papillons
2 popincourt hauts
and then i saw a STEPHEN! :wtf: it was practically larger than the girl holding it.

all this in a restaurant that seats no more than 30 in the span of 2 hours. crazy!