My customised St Louis!

libertygirl

constant love affair
O.G.
Sep 12, 2007
I've had my St Louis for about six months or so but I thought I would share now anyway. When I was researching the purchase I was eager for all the photos of customised Goyards I could find! :smile:

It was such a great experience - from choosing the colours to the wonderful SA's at Goyard London. Here's the final result:

DSC_0087-1.jpg

DSC_0080-1.jpg

And the place where all the magic happens ;)

IMG_0060-1-1.jpg

An added bonus? The Goyard store in London is right across from The Connaught which is one of my favourite London hotels. If you're going to Goyard, you must stop by for a cup of tea and their divine home-made biscuits - the perfect day out!

Thanks ladies!

I've got to say, even with all my other bags - my customised Goyard still gets the most attention. I receive so many compliments when I use it! It's definitely something out of the ordinary :smile:

I've had my St Louis for about six months or so but I thought I would share now anyway. When I was researching the purchase I was eager for all the photos of customised Goyards I could find! :smile:

It was such a great experience - from choosing the colours to the wonderful SA's at Goyard London. Here's the final result:

DSC_0087-1.jpg

DSC_0080-1.jpg

IMG_0060-1-1.jpg

An added bonus? The Goyard store in London is right across from The Connaught which is one of my favourite London hotels. If you're going to Goyard, you must stop by for a cup of tea and their divine home-made biscuits - the perfect day out!
I love it! Congrats....be sure to keep us updated on how your straps hold up.

DSC_0087-1.jpg

DSC_0080-1.jpg

IMG_0060-1-1.jpg

OHHH your own St. Louis!!!! Congrats!!!! it looks lovely!! :smile: i also come to notice that Goyard places their trunks outside, with no one looking at them... i feel really tempted just to take them all!!!