My Gucci cosmetic bag... show yours!

Wow thanks for sharing. I really want to add the same one to my cosmetic collection. Now that I've seen an actual pictures I will 100% be making my purchase soon. This is the same one I've been eyeing and a few others. Holds a good amount

I've been using my vintage Gucci for all of my accessory needs for a while now and I've been recently thinking that I want to upgrade (:cool:) and yours is beautiful. Congrats!! Love the leather. Never needed to change from the vintage because it is in such great shape still after all these years but it's time for something guccissima, I think. I've been looking at the guccissima accessories in the tan color. Think I'm gonna go for it!! But I can't sell the vintage, kinda got a soft spot for 'em!! :P

Attachments

• vintage gucci accessories.jpg
    vintage gucci accessories.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 1,978
anasanfran said:
I've been using my vintage Gucci for all of my accessory needs for a while now and I've been recently thinking that I want to upgrade (:cool:) and yours is beautiful. Congrats!! Love the leather. Never needed to change from the vintage because it is in such great shape still after all these years but it's time for something guccissima, I think. I've been looking at the guccissima accessories in the tan color. Think I'm gonna go for it!! But I can't sell the vintage, kinda got a soft spot for 'em!! :P

They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. You go buy it girl :smile:

Medium cosmetic case, very functional.

Thaks for showing. That little thing can hold a lot (I want one too now :lol:)

How fantastic that these pieces have kept so well, it's a real tribute to Gucci :salute:

Here's my first Gucci piece (and only one so far)! Does anyone own the lovely cosmetic case? I'm wondering if it can be carried as a purse?

Attachments

• IMAG0826.jpg
    IMAG0826.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,777
How fantastic that these pieces have kept so well, it's a real tribute to Gucci :salute:

I know, huh? I think it's utterly AMAZING that these are over 20 years old, used daily (and not very nicely, I might add) and they are like brand new. Only wear I can see is a little tarnishing on the GG zipper pull. Even the corners are like brand new...AMAZING!!!