Call me crazy, but I think this is a "sign"!

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
** Be prepared for a massive post with rambling **

In October last year I went summer clothes shopping...

Among other things, I purchased two baby doll dresses in blue and red. Mind you, I dont really buy the same thing in different colours, unless it's singlets tops or if I really like the peice of clothing...

Since buying these two dresses, I got my first Bal which was a Navy Twiggy and soon to follow a Rouge Vif City...

It was only when I was cleaning out some old clothes that I caught sight of the two dresses side by side on a hanger... and I thought, how funny - they match both of my bags I currently have.

So... last week I went shopping and found a Cardigan I liked in a gorgeous Green colour. I then saw it in an orangey red colour...

I ended up buying them both...

Which leads me to the point of my story!

I think that it was a sign that the colours I need to go for next with my Bal bags is Vert Gazon and Rouge Vermillion!

Yes, I agree, I am a little nuts :upsidedown:

I've attached pics of the dresses and cardis so you can see what I mean...

Attachments

• Red & Blue Dress.jpg
    Red & Blue Dress.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Green & Red-Orange Cardi.jpg
    Green & Red-Orange Cardi.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 33
Very cute outfits! :yes: Getting both bags is quite the spending spree - will they go with other clothes you wear?

I know its wishful thinking... but if my bf gets me the Verm in the Breif, at the end of the year I will treat myself to Weekender in VG!

I wear a lot of black, so my coloured bags go well with my outfits...

Plus, a lot of the time im not matchy-matchy just really random.

Out of all my bbags my vert gazon gets the most compliments. I love this color and the leather is thicker than my other two bags. It is just now starting to soften up and feel smooshy.

I think the emerald would look better with that cardigan. There is a lot of blue tones in the cardigan which would compliment the emerald nicely. Tought, the vert gazon is just so breathtaking.